Fraser Signs for Bournemouth

Godo question bud, What is our 5 year plan, Since we are a business and us being investors aren't really told much apart from we are away to build a Stadium that we'll only half fill ! ... But if we had ambition surely that we mean a returning crowd ?

Didn't Milne have a 5 year plan.

About 10 years ago.

Yet only a few weeks ago he was saying how happy he was.

Someone else "in the know" said it was coz Miller was binned.

Amazing how things change once his agent starts filling his head with stuff.

If he doesn't want to be here for whatever reason then the ungrateful wee shit has

to be sold in january.

Options are ...

Option 1 : Sign new contact on X amount a week for Basic salary and incentives there after ... Putting a clause in of X Million .

Option 2 : Transfer list and get nothing for him

Option 3 : Play him as much as possible, Get a good league position ( hopefully a Europe spot ) ... Make cash from that next season....

• Upvote 1

Options are ...

Option 1 : Sign new contact on X amount a week for Basic salary and incentives there after ... Putting a clause in of X Million .

Option 2 : Transfer list and get nothing for him

Option 3 : Play him as much as possible, Get a good league position ( hopefully a Europe spot ) ... Make cash from that next season....

I'd have gone for Options 1 and 3.

His latest excuse reeks of shit IMO!

Like what a few have already posted how come only a few week back he was delighted to be at the club, it doesn't make sense and think its a pish attempt to come across that it's not about cash.

Hope he stays but until he signs that deal, I wouldn't play him.

• Upvote 2

Hah the boy and his family are talking so much shit that by the law of averages they are bound to eventually make up some bullshit that people think is credible but for me this is yet more nonsense from frasers camp.

In a month where we've signed new deals for 5 or 6 of our youngsters we are now being told its about a lack of ambition?

What's changed in a month since his last interview exactly? Did Real Madrid turn down our approach for ronaldo?

What ambition have Fulham and Wigan got exactly? To avoid relegation and avoid certain bankruptcy in wigans case anyway.

• Upvote 3

He's a great young player. He adds something to the game when he plays. He hasn't played a huge amount of games. There are other players that can and will prove there worth in the positions he's played to date. We haven't missed him we have missed the guys in midfield. If you don't want to be here Ryan enjoy proving how fucking amazing you are from the stand or bench.

He has chosen to prematurely ejaculate his career on the imagined tits of so called ambition. Bullshit. Learn yer fucking trade at a senior level first and then see what level you should be at. I'd like to say good luck to him but if he moves south I hope he becomes an example of how moving far to early ruins a career.

See ye Ryan. You are not the Dons!

• Upvote 1

Has anyone actually said please stay Ryan as i know he will be reading this thread.

All posts seem to say f you or if he goes he goes so maybe a few posts of praise might be all it needs.

I think the rhetoric on this thread suggests more than enough that we would like him to change his mind. If no one gave a shit there wouldnt be a thread 18 pages long. He has played his cards and now has to deal with the hand. If he's nae happy and gets upset at what is said then there be the proof he is not mature enough for a shift if it be to bigger window.

Look at Goodwillie and Russell, both have stayed at united to get more experience and Goodwillie got his move. Russell will get his soon. I'm pretty sure Goodwillie was actually under a year to go on his contract and knew he would get a big move but yet signed a deal with united so they could sell him and would get money instead of leaving on Free. Fraser has nothing to lose by signing a new deal. He will get his move and maybe after performances like he has given so far then he will deserve it. I don't think he deserves this move at the moment, he has been fantastic and a real breath of fresh air but to have only played less than 1000 minutes in Pro footy he needs to show some loyalty and give himself a challenge to keep it going and get even bigger clubs looking at him

He's a great young player. He adds something to the game when he plays. He hasn't played a huge amount of games. There are other players that can and will prove there worth in the positions he's played to date. We haven't missed him we have missed the guys in midfield. If you don't want to be here Ryan enjoy proving how fucking amazing you are from the stand or bench.

He has chosen to prematurely ejaculate his career on the imagined tits of so called ambition. Bullshit. Learn yer fucking trade at a senior level first and then see what level you should be at. I'd like to say good luck to him but if he moves south I hope he becomes an example of how moving far to early ruins a career.

See ye Ryan. You are not the Dons!

Excellent post.

AFC Hat quote of the week is bolded.

:Traynor: :Traynor: :spunk:

Joe Miller in today's Sun adding his weight to the opinion that Ryan Fraser is making the wrong decision.

The only people who think he's doing the right thing is his agent and old boy is imagine.

They peob gave their own agendas and have filled the kids head full of mince.

I have no problem with ambition but this one stinks for the reasons you give KSL.

Joe Miller in today's Sun adding his weight to the opinion that Ryan Fraser is making the wrong decision.

The only people who think he's doing the right thing is his agent and old boy is imagine.

They peob gave their own agendas and have filled the kids head full of mince.

How old was Joe Miller when he jumped ship to Smelltic?