Fraser Signs for Bournemouth

Not a single quote in there but I'm starting to believe this shite wage story is true. If so back off on the abuse for Fraser. He is clearly better than almost all of our squad so why should he not be on a decent contract. I bet Jonny Hayes is on a very good wage after the competition we faced to get him signed up - yet he couldn't get into the team a few months ago because of who?

I dont mind if the club have offered him a lower wage than hayes, mcginn etc!

He has played a hand full of games and has to work his way up the wage bill like everybody else.

Aye but it sounds as though he was offered nowhere near those 2 and he isn't even looking for as much as them. He is now a first team player, not just one that will be used as back up in the immediate future like the others.

Sign him up on a MAAAN contract you tight fucks.

• Upvote 1

Pish, you have to reward and "fast track" outstanding talent, Fraser is not just another youngster... really irks me when I see a director paid £157k a year at Aberdeen and we are offering someone with the potential to be a top class player nowhere near that, the club is a fucking joke

Outstanding in our team yes, Not hard but we have other players coming through who arnt that far behind fraser (infact brown said they were ahead if him pre season)

He will never be a top class player, maybe a championship quality player but good enough for the EPL? Never in a million years.

Hes been playing well! But worth 2K a week? Not for me!

Best of luck at your next club lad!

Outstanding in our team yes, Not hard but we have other players coming through who arnt that far behind fraser (infact brown said they were ahead if him pre season)

He will never be a top class player, maybe a championship quality player but good enough for the EPL? Never in a million years.

I think you have lost it Stoney, you are normally on the money, we will agree to disagree on this one.

the fact Ryan Fraser has confirmed to that paper (Scott Burns / Daily Express) that AFC improved their offer twice hopefully puts to bed the £400p/w absolute bollocks for the lies it is. It was embarassing for this site that being repeated as fact.

Edited to add - embarassing for the user(s) repeating it.

• Upvote 4

I think you have lost it Stoney, you are normally on the money, we will agree to disagree on this one.

Ok, Put it this way, Which English premier league teams do you think he would get a regular place for, and we can work from there.

Even looking at the bottom teams i struggle to see anybody who needs a ryan fraser.

• Upvote 1

Ok, Put it this way, Which English premier league teams do you think he would get a regular place for, and we can work from there.

Even looking at the bottom teams i struggle to see anybody who needs a ryan fraser.

Not sure that is relevant, I certainly havent stated that. Bottom line is if dross like Maguire can get a decent wage in the Championship, then Fraser can attract similar and we should recognise this by offering him a reasonable wage/wage structure

Not sure that is relevant, I certainly havent stated that. Bottom line is if dross like Maguire can get a decent wage in the Championship, then Fraser can attract similar and we should recognise this by offering him a reasonable wage/wage structure

You said he had the potential to be a top class player, i'd like to know which teams you think hes going to sign for that he is going to live up to this billing?

I think he would do well at championship........but to be a top class player you need to be playing premier league and international football on a regular basis!

I think he would struggle to do either at this moment in time. Infact at this momement in his career he needs us more than we need him.

You said he had the potential to be a top class player, i'd like to know which teams you think hes going to sign for that he is going to live up to this billing?

I think he would do well at championship........but to be a top class player you need to be playing premier league and international football on a regular basis!

I think he would struggle to do either at this moment in time. Infact at this momement in his career he needs us more than we need him.

He could easily play in the upper echelons of the championship and develop from there

don't think anyone is saying he is able to step up to that level now but he certainly has the potential to do it. He has more potential than anyone one we have had in a long long time.

I still think Jack has more potential.

I was going to post the same thing.

It's because Fraser plays in a much more "exciting" position. I think Jack has showed a very good level of consistancy for his age. I remember when he was like Jordon Brown, on the bench most weeks and never played. Once he got into the team he's pretty much stayed their since except injury and fall out with Archie.

IF Jack fulfils his potential and works hard I think he will end of with a double figure amount of Scotland Caps.

jack could move on at the end of the season and fit right into a championship club, another couple years down the line he might get into a premier league club. ryan fraser will initially struggle in the championship, get loaned out to a league 1 or 2 side. exact same as chris maguire and scot allan(from dundee united). even if fraser was sold then stayed here for a years loan

I still think Jack has more potential.

Agree. I think Ryan jack is an outstanding prospect. The stand out u21 player in Scotland matches I've watched. Calm, composed on the ball and I've not seen one player get the better of him when he's been at right back for either us or Scotland. Best prospect at the club for years in my opinion.

Think Jack is better in midfield, but I think Fraser may have stolen his thunder, maybe not a bad thing, he can get his head down and play football

Whilst Fraser certainly appears very talented i do wonder if he's a one trick pony.

He's played 2 complete games for first team and whilst he looked good on several

occasions, i remember many players who did the same but once they started getting

regular 90 minutes, they got sussed out by opponents and had nothing else to offer.

His agent and anyone else telling him to move now will actually contribute to making

him and them richer but it will do his long term career no good.

Whilst Fraser certainly appears very talented i do wonder if he's a one trick pony.

He's played 2 complete games for first team and whilst he looked good on several

occasions, i remember many players who did the same but once they started getting

regular 90 minutes, they got sussed out by opponents and had nothing else to offer.

His agent and anyone else telling him to move now will actually contribute to making

him and them richer but it will do his long term career no good.

It's just such a pity these idiot agents get involved and fill young players heads with mince. It's killing the progression of our players.

The Chris Maguire situation still annoys me. The lad has thrown away his career. He should have stayed at Aberdeen for a good few years establishing himself as top SPL striker. Could you imagine how good he'd be in our current team? McGinn and Maguire upfront would have been dynamite.

It's just such a pity these idiot agents get involved and fill young players heads with mince. It's killing the progression of our players.

The Chris Maguire situation still annoys me. The lad has thrown away his career. He should have stayed at Aberdeen for a good few years establishing himself as top SPL striker. Could you imagine how good he'd be in our current team? McGinn and Maguire upfront would have been dynamite.

An agent can only go some way, players have their own brain! Money a clear motivation here.

On Maguire............Its great isnt it :laughing:

Prick was one of the worst offenders for selling the jersey!

• Upvote 2

I'm not pissed off at all about maguire, he was only ever in football for money and he is so stupid that he will believe that he has had a sucesful career due his bank balance being so healthy

Pish. Fraser isn't a one trick pony. He has turned SPL defenders inside out this season and we need to look at keeping him. It sounds like Fraser and AFC just need to get back around the table and we need to offer him a wage that reflects his status as a first team player. If we haven't even offered him half of what Chris Clark is on then we are a fucking disgrace and are heading nowhere.