Fraser Signs for Bournemouth

• Site Sponsor

It's not so much the fact that Fraser may or may not want to move on at this stage rather than the way it appears to be being engineered by either him or more likely his representative.

In the Jess interview that Kelt posted up a while back he admitted that he had the opportunity to move to Italy on a Bosman and presumably pick up a big wedge for doing so but he turned it down as he wanted to ensure that AFC got a fee for him to "thank" the club for all they had done for him in his career.

Now if Fraser was to sign a two/three year deal tomorrow and then on the 1st of January move to any other club for a six figure fee with a sell on clause, then I would wave him goodbye with best wishes. It's the fact that it appears that it's being worked ou in a way where the club will get a "minimal" fee at the end of the day that smacks of ungrateful ness from the boy and that's what rubs more than anything.

If he does go at the end of the day then fair play, leave on a free and my attitude to him would be indifference, sort it out so that AFC get's a decent fee then you leave with my best wishes and my respect.

+1

We sure could use him anyway...

Why the fu*k would Fraser even contemplate putting any future move in jeopardy by doing any more than just turning up (if selected)?

AFC have made their stance known with the ridiculous £400 a week offer...fu*king embarrassing...Not only do they sack a club legend and the man responsible for Fraser and others who have emerged from the youth programme...they double the pain by turning AFC into a standing joke when one of the products from the youth system impresses by living up to Aberdonian stereo- type by offering the poor cu*t Council workers money...Fu*king Hell!

• Downvote 4