January Transfers

Lucasz Zaluska on loan would be my choice of keeper. Then possibly a permanent contract

Would love to see McCourt sign too

Zaluska would be a decent shout.

The Dhims wouldn't let him go unless they got a new No.2 keeper though.

Worth an ask though.

The trouble is, I think Craig Brown is happy with Langfield as No.1 keeper and is looking for a cheap option that would be happy to be no.2.

That wouldn't be Zaluska.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us trying to get Ryan Esson back - cheap option

The trouble is, I think Craig Brown is happy with Langfield as No.1 keeper and is looking for a cheap option that would be happy to be no.2.

This is what worries me...the GWB/GWT made a rod for his own back when he made Langfield the No.1 ...I doubt he's a big enough man to admit what a monumental error of judgment it has been, so we may well have to suffer the cu*t in goal for the foreseeable future...all because a thrawn old man hasn't the bollox to admit his mistake.

• Upvote 3

This is what worries me...the GWB/GWT made a rod for his own back when he made Langfield the No.1 ...I doubt he's a big enough man to admit what a monumental error of judgment it has been, so we may well have to suffer the cu*t in goal for the foreseeable future...all because a thrawn old man hasn't the bollox to admit his mistake.

One of the reasons why he shouldn't get a new contract... I think we're stuck with Clangers for the rest of the season... but any new manager should have a new broom and that broom should be shoved right up Langfields arse and straight to the transfer list....

Thats certainly one way of looking at it, but what if making Langfield No.1 was intended more as a way of pushing Brown out the door than showing any sort of faith in Langfield. Probably just wishful thinking but maybe C. Brown has already got a keeper lined up to be our new No.1 but has to remove J. Brown from the wage bill first and he needs to this without cancelling the contract to avoid paying compo. As I've said it is probably just wishful thinking but I'd be amazed if someone who at one time could call on the services of either Goram or Leighton would now be happy to have Langfield as his No.1.