Inverness -V- Aberdeen

:lolrangers:

Just watched Broon's pre match conference.

Completely ruined by some air-headed split-arse asking questions about Mark McGhee and Darren Fletcher and Scotland in general. :nutso:

Took up two thirds of the conference.

When it did eventually get round to AFC, on the injury front we have Milsom, Hughes & Osbourne available, as expected.

McGinn apparently had a knock but is fit to play.

Jack sounds a fair bit away from a return though in the way that Broon said he hoped to have him back before the end of the season. :clangers2:

He kept his cards close to his chest regarding Pawlett though.

Saying he'll be speaking to Lomas at the start of the week to see what agreement they can come to. Being a bit nicey nicey with it.

I do think we can win this one given we'll have additional strength available in the middle of the park.

Hopefully whoever does get reintroduced will get up to speed in time to have a positive impact on the game for us. :crossfingers:

Absolutely 100% spot on.

Who gives a flying fuck about Scotland, the new assistant manager etc etc when there's far more important business tomorrow.

Let's try and beat Caley....who gives a fuck about those other cunts?!

Even more so now that useless abhorrent cunt McGhee is in there.

.......And thats useless cow should be kept away from Pittodrie.

• Upvote 1

Is there any card to be kept close to the chest regarding Pawlett? We've lost Hobbit so now we need Pawlett back. End of?

And if he can't hack it this time then end of season jotters for Balsa Boy surely.

All true of course.

Brown just showing uber over-respect when put on the spot.

Canna be ony ither outcome surely? :dontknow:

I'm guessing you haven't watched Aberdeen much this season, Hughes has been very good when fit.

He's had SOME good games & had a good few good wee passes & runs but overall (from what I've seen) he's been average at best.

Rae on the other hand has surprised me massively cos I was very worried about his lack of pace but he's (thankfully) proved me wrong

absolute fucking disgrace langfield remains in goals. so glad i didn't travel now, i refuse to pay money to watch that clown anymore. the club can fuck off as long as that incompetant thieving bam stick gets a jersey. i hope this decision ends up costing craig brown his job, it really is the most disgusting example of misplaced loyalty i've ever seen.

• Upvote 1

absolute fucking disgrace langfield remains in goals. so glad i didn't travel now, i refuse to pay money to watch that clown anymore. the club can fuck off as long as that incompetant thieving bam stick gets a jersey. i hope this decision ends up costing craig brown his job, it really is the most disgusting example of misplaced loyalty i've ever seen.

Bring back Mackie :laughing:

:applause: