Inverness -V- Aberdeen

According to the commentators - who actually really annoy me BTW - Caley scored their first 2 goals against the run of play, can anyone at the game confirm this?

Ok Caley are above us in the league and seem to be doing surprisingly well for some reason, however this is still a very embarrassing result for us. Another big job to pick ourselves up for the visit of the HIV's now

Commentry is annoying. If listen to them on Northsound 2 whilst at the game you would wonder if at same game. Mind you the co commentator today is vast vast improvement on the clown that used to do it.

Just the same old Aberdeen, players don't have the same passion to win, not sure if this is due to them being overpaid, poor management or a mixture of both.

I believe ICT were training throughout the winter break where as our boys were given a holiday. The club and the players are far to soft.

Some of them went to Egypt, I believe. Nice bit of relaxation in the sunshine must work wonders.

Commentry is annoying. If listen to them on Northsound 2 whilst at the game you would wonder if at same game. Mind you the co commentator today is vast vast improvement on the clown that used to do it.

Agree with that. The co-commentator had to tell the main commentator (not in as many words) that he was talking pish.

It's a cringe to listen to. I'd rather tune into Radio Scotland (shudders).

Really?

As bad as 9-0 against Celtic? As bad as 4-3 against QotS? As bad as losing on penalties to Queens Park? As bad as defeat to Stenhousemuir in 1995? As bad as 8-1 agg against Sigma Olomouc?

Have a fucking word.

sorry my mistake - its fantastic perfomance and fantastic result.

Proud to be a dons fan tonight.

• Downvote 1

Without a doubt its a bad result, but for me the simple fact is Caley are a much better team than us. They deserve to be second, they arent there by some massive fluke, but saying its up their with our worst results? Come on min.

Go and have a look back over the posts made and see what an idiot you look like.

To label that result as one of the worst in our history is laughable. Nobody will remember it come the summer.

• Downvote 1

I think the fact of the matter is we are a worse team than ICT. They just have better players, management etc.

Gone are the days when we can say we are the 3rd biggest force in Scotland, realistically we aren't even the 4th biggest force in Scotland. Mainly down to many years of constant let down by players, management and the board.

Sad times.

Don't bother arguing with them. They're either losers or people with a loser mentality.

It's a fucking disgrace that AFC goes there and gets beat that many. This is ALL Stewrat Milne's fault.

Aye....it's Milne's fault that Anderson got skinned for the first goal because he's getting past it.

The "most stupid thing ever said on the internet" :checkit:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm guessing you haven't watched Aberdeen much this season, Hughes has been very good when fit.

Very good at what exactly...defence splitting passes, heed down attacking....he's a side ball merchant...same as his hun mate Rae...one in the team we can just about put up with but two?....The old chancer has gone up the road with a 0-0 in mind and failed miserably...Hughes is hun filth who knocked us back 3 times before old Craigy finally managed to capture the useless cu*t...Broon has clearly nothing left in the locker...an old fool who is making AFC look like complete idiots...take yer hun reject cu*ts Knox, Rae and Hughes and fu*k off you old charlatan

• Upvote 2

Very good at what exactly...defence splitting passes, heed down attacking....he's a side ball merchant...same as his hun mate Rae...one in the team we can just about put up with but two?....The old chancer has gone up the road with a 0-0 in mind and failed miserably...Hughes is hun filth who knocked us back 3 times before old Craigy finally managed to capture the useless cu*t...Broon has clearly nothing left in the locker...an old fool who is making AFC look like complete idiots...take yer hun reject cu*ts Knox, Rae and Hughes and fu*k off you old charlatan

one of the more predictable posts tonight Redstar :laughing:

Performance today was prob worse than hearts away, can't say there was even one decent performance from anyone today, complete and utter pish.

Caley took all their goals well, especially shinnie, was a peach.

Hayes should have scored from about 8 yards out apart from that we created very little.

Performance today was prob worse than hearts away, can't say there was even one decent performance from anyone today, complete and utter pish.

Caley took all their goals well, especially shinnie, was a peach.

Hayes should have scored from about 8 yards out apart from that we created very little.

Did you notice their suntans? Dubai and Egypt can be quite good at this time of year.

Did you notice their suntans? Dubai and Egypt can be quite good at this time of year.

Butcher had the ICT players training every day in the winter break...Broon let the squad go off on holiday while he watched the box set of Midsomer Murders Archie gave him for Xmas while dunking custard creams and nodding off between episodes...there was only ever going to be one result today...Broon is a charlatan and a wage thief...the sooner some folk wake up to the fraudulent cu*ts behaviour the better...he's taking us for cu*ts...pure and simple

• Upvote 2

Butcher had the ICT players training every day in the winter break...Broon let the squad go off on holiday while he watched the box set of Midsomer Murders Archie gave him for Xmas while dunking custard creams and nodding off between episodes...there was only ever going to be one result today...Broon is a charlatan and a wage thief...the sooner some folk wake up to the fraudulent cu*ts behaviour the better...he's taking us for cu*ts...pure and simple

:laughing:

:laughing:

ace.