Inverness -V- Aberdeen

fucking disgusting

robertson is NEVER a left back

hell, hes never a player

Aye, I struggle to see a first team Aberdeen player in there.

Not much pace, is weak and usually just lumps it up the pitch.

However I expect to see him at left back next season.

Bigger priority in the summer I'd say would be:

Keeper - both are unreliable

Centre half - Reynolds will likely be away, Anderson is past it & no guarantee Considine will be fully fit.

Midfield - Possibly 2 or 3 will have left

Striker - Fallon & Megginson will go. McGinn needs help.

In other words....ANOTHER big rebuilding job.

Tend to agree with that, two shite teams there was never three goals between them.

So you don't think it's a daft thing to say then?

I think when you get hosed 3-0 by a team with vastly inferior resources that you should change the record a bit

He actually also said our keeper never had a save to make....apart from pick the ball out of the net.

So there's 3 saves he had to make for starters.

Embarrassing stuff.

Ah look its the guy that only ever shows up when shit is going bad to tell us that shit is going bad.

If there was anything to be positive about I'd be one of the first to hand out any compliments and congratulations. The trouble is that there are too many guys like yourself who are happy to accept continual mediocrity as equivalent to success. There are no nice flowers to smell, as you say it is just shit.

Absolutely pathetic performance from very nearly all of them. I've never really rated Robertson and yesterday did nothing to convince us otherwise. Caley were far better than us yesterday but I don't buy into this idea that they're THAT much better than us. However, Brown got things wrong before a ball was kicked. Firstly, I think the decision to let some go away and sun themselves and yet call others in for training was wrong. It should have been one or the other for every player. One or two of them looked ridiculous with these tans at this time of year. As for the game itself, why play Vernon in midfield when there was no need to? His changes were baffling as well, Osbourne's hardly going to make a difference in midfield while chasing a game, never mind coming on at full-back.

Total let down.

• Upvote 1

If there was anything to be positive about I'd be one of the first to hand out any compliments and congratulations. The trouble is that there are too many guys like yourself who are happy to accept continual mediocrity as equivalent to success. There are no nice flowers to smell, as you say it is just shit.

Shutup you blithering idiot min. Not once have I ever said that mediocrity was acceptable.

I was merely pointing out that you only surface when things are going bad.

Shutup you blithering idiot min. Not once have I ever said that mediocrity was acceptable.

I was merely pointing out that you only surface when things are going bad.

So what if I do, perhaps you can tell me when things have been going well, I must have missed it somewhere.

And I don't resort to mindless abuse. Please try to calm down, or is that just your normal behaviour?

• Upvote 2

How's nobody going utterly ballistic? He fucked up last time against them by fucking about. If it was clangers this post would be on page 38 by now

:clangers2:

Er...

Probably because he's been a brilliant player for us over the years, a terrific ambassador for the club and is a model professional. People are prepared to cut him a bit of slack.

Langfield, on the other hand, has no redeeming features and has cost us on far, far more occasions than he's saved us. He's been a constant liability during his time at Pittodrie. Anderson has only recently become a liability.

In short, that's why we aren't on page 38....

Phew. Saved me a minute or two of my life there. :thumbup1:

Why was a fully fit Isaac Osbourne not in the starting line up?

Hmmm...

Maybe because he wasn't fully fit?

:rolleyes:

Edit: Sp

Saw the goals earlier, Anderson is still fucking shite. He isn't good enough second time round.

Very harsh to blame him for fist when he tripped.

I love Anderson & will admit he's been culpable for a few goals lately but equally he's been inspirational for a lot of our earlier games.

Anderson could have done better yes but the whole defence was shocking for the third goal & Osbourne was ball watching. The fuck ups happened before the ball even came to Anderson's side of the box.

If anyone's to blame for that loss it's Brown & the whole defence. In fact the whole team.

Clangers gets a pass from blame this week but that doesn't hide the fact he should never have even been playing.

Hayes looked pretty keen (to keen maybe, if that makes sense) but he should have squared that one in second half to McGinn at 0-0. Would have been us 1-0 up for sure if he had.

Rae got away with a monumental fuck up also. How Cally never scored from that I do not know

C'mon min. You want me to explain the concept of a subtitute bench at a football match perhaps containing some players that may not be 100% fit?

Happens every week and has happened for all time. I ken you're only 20 like but...

Onyhoo. Tak back the :spanner:

Sorry aboot that.

Wine.

Hehe.

Nah, what I was meaning was that if Osbourne was brought on when we were 2-0 down with 25/30 mins to go, then surely he had the fitness to play from the start. Not saying it would have made a difference, but I was surprised he wasn't included especially given the way Brown had been talking in the pre-match press conference.

Anyway, hope he's included from the start next Sunday.