Inverness -V- Aberdeen

shinnie managed to put it in from an almost impossible angle according to sky sports? Clearly that summariser has never ever seen langfield before, nothing is impossible apart from a complete spastification of goalkeeping.

as i said after united game if Brown didna drop Langfield then he has to go soon. No regard for form

FFS 2 nil

shinnie managed to put it in from an almost impossible angle according to sky sports? Clearly that summariser has never ever seen langfield before, nothing is impossible apart from a complete spastification of goalkeeping.

as i said after united game if Brown didna drop Langfield then he has to go soon. No regard for form

FFS 2 nil

2 nil and still no changes....Brown is a clown.

How's nobody going utterly ballistic? He fucked up last time against them by fucking about. If it was clangers this post would be on page 38 by now

Probably because he's been a brilliant player for us over the years, a terrific ambassador for the club and is a model professional. People are prepared to cut him a bit of slack.

Langfield, on the other hand, has no redeeming features and has cost us on far, far more occasions than he's saved us. He's been a constant liability during his time at Pittodrie. Anderson has only recently become a liability.

In short, that's why we aren't on page 38....

• Upvote 3

Probably because he's been a brilliant player for us over the years, a terrific ambassador for the club and is a model professional. People are prepared to cut him a bit of slack.

Langfield, on the other hand, has no redeeming features and has cost us on far, far more occasions than he's saved us. He's been a constant liability during his time at Pittodrie. Anderson has only recently become a liability.

In short, that's why we aren't on page 38....

Great servant as he has been, he shouldn't be playing in the first team. We need a new centre half, especially with Considine being out until next season.

His great service does get him "some slack" but he's definitely past it. Been creaking for a few weeks now.

No-one will know it better than him though.

As for Craig Brown....he can go in the summer along with Knox......well past their sell by date.

According to the commentators - who actually really annoy me BTW - Caley scored their first 2 goals against the run of play, can anyone at the game confirm this?

Ok Caley are above us in the league and seem to be doing surprisingly well for some reason, however this is still a very embarrassing result for us. Another big job to pick ourselves up for the visit of the HIV's now

Obviously can't comment on the game too much given I wasn't able to make it. Very disappointing to lose, particularly by that margin. However it's not like Inverness haven't handed out pastings to sides already this season. This side have beaten Celtic away at Parkhead, so can we really be that surprised that we have only gained a mere point against them out of a possible nine? Were this the Inverness side of previous seasons then the rage would be justified I'm sure, but people need to realise that this ICT team are freakishly good.

I do however have a question about the team selection today. Why was a fully fit Isaac Osbourne not in the starting line up? We have looked a much more solid side when he's been fit and have conceded less goals, so why not put him straight back into the team? Bizarre to hear him being brought on at 2-0 rather than a more attacking player getting a shot. Would anyone who was at the game be able to shed any light on whether or not he would have made a difference?

According to the commentators - who actually really annoy me BTW - Caley scored their first 2 goals against the run of play, can anyone at the game confirm this?

Ok Caley are above us in the league and seem to be doing surprisingly well for some reason, however this is still a very embarrassing result for us. Another big job to pick ourselves up for the visit of the HIV's now

I hope you are not trying to justify today's result. It's time to face up to the fact that we just haven't got what it takes, and Brown can't deliver it either.

I wouldn't say it was embarrassing... it's not flattering though. Butcher's clearly a better manager than Brown (he's not always been fantastic but I think he's learned a lot over the years). Brown's time is up. We're inconsistent, playing favourites and showing the lack of ambition that we've come to expect from our wonderful team.

Time for another clean out. No contract extension thanks. He's lost me and I was barely in his camp anyway.

humped by a club with a fraction of our resources.

No excuses acceptable, this as bad a result as any in the clubs history.

Really?

As bad as 9-0 against Celtic? As bad as 4-3 against QotS? As bad as losing on penalties to Queens Park? As bad as defeat to Stenhousemuir in 1995? As bad as 8-1 agg against Sigma Olomouc?

Have a fucking word.

They attacked twice and scored twice. We were lucky to go in at half time level... Langfield had one average save - was his usual self after. Vernon was useless, rae never had a good game either and clark robertson had the worst game i have ever seen. All robertson did was punt the ball up the park.

Taking shaighnessy off was a strange change when he could not be faulted, anderaon definitly looked his age, hughes looked off the pace

I think its time for a change of management, brown consistently playing langfield will mean i willl not go to aanother away game until jason brown starts.