Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Steve McManaman saying on BT Sports last night that Celtic will win the league by 15 points at least. I bet he doesn't even realise how close the league is right now. Why the fuck did they have that wanker in the studio anyways? in fact, why did any of those wankers have to be in the studio? get folk in who actually know something about Scottish football.

Almost launched my remote at the tv when he said that, prick. Admitted himself that he hasn't followed the SPFL much this season. Massive assumptions as if Smeltic were already run-away champions.

All the more reason to make some headlines next Sunday though! :trophy:

PS: McManawoman, get a haircut you poof!

Gives the team the more motivation. The longer the Celtic media love in goes on the less the weegia are paying attention to us whilst we sneak up on them and win the league. Although if we ever did their would be no money spent comparisons in the paper, no credit just the media absolutely beeling and it would be even sweeter. Actually it wouldn't be sweeter but good hungover readings

Mcmanananaman is a drooling lazy moron, I am not sticking up for Celtic but comments like Celtic should win this out of the park as Inter are struggling were pure pish, conversely no mention of how badly Spurs did v a team that is only 6 points better off.........the 15 point spl comment was the cherry on the cake, for the record Sutton wasnt much better

Just one of many things that made my blood boil last night. It's all very well us slagging off the standard of our league, it's a different matter altogether when the Nigels come along and do it. Pricks.

"Celtic haven't had much of a challenge this season so will struggle against Inter"

"Celtic will win the league by 15+ points obviously"

"Celtic should be beating teams like Inter Milan because they are 10th" <-- which was a Belter.

Some Septic bam on Off The Ball today starts at 16.40 - goes on a while… #fud http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0536zrp#auto

How can they say that IRA chants are not sectarian? They carried out sectarian killings, however politically motivated it was, therefore supporting them must give some grounds to sectarianism. No?

In fact, it's fucking disgusting that this is even being discussed! It's a bloody sport! I can't ever imagine going to watch the Lynx at the beach leisure centre and wondering what their political stance is.

Fuck that two fanbases and the clubs that they represent.

How can they say that IRA chants are not sectarian? They carried out sectarian killings, however politically motivated it was, therefore supporting them must give some grounds to sectarianism. No?

In fact, it's fucking disgusting that this is even being discussed! It's a bloody sport! I can't ever imagine going to watch the Lynx at the beach leisure centre and wondering what their political stance is.

Fuck that two fanbases and the clubs that they represent.

When my daughters didn't see their old man as just an embarrsibng old man we used to love going to ice hockey. Really good day out.

In fact we all learnt to ice skate together (being a Sunday father) to such an extent that we could all go backwards with finesse.

Lynx is ace.

Rightfully he was totally shot down. I really like Tam Cowan.

Cowan is the only one I didn't like from that panel, he said that the clubs shouldn't be held responsible for the actions of their fans which is utter shite. Rangers and celtic could quite easily eradicate sectarian behaviour but the problem is they don't want to, especially the huns. Their club was built on bigotry and hatred and its what's keeps them going.

I did however like it when he repeatedly said he is glad he follows a club that doesn't have any political or religious agenda

• Upvote 1

I don't mind Tam Cowan, but he has repeatedly stated, including last night, that Rangers fans saved their club, complete bollocks to even try to claim that.

He actually called the hun support, heroes, last night. Heroes don't assault staff at their own ground and smash it up all because they are not winning at football.

• Upvote 1