Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Ive seen it said often on here, that the hope is that Celtic win in Europe...fuck that. I hope they lose all the time against whoever. Being made to look complete cunts does way more damage than having to play a few extra games. So far so good - laughing heartily.

I would like to see them still be in the tie after this leg, go to Italy having to play, get humped then back to Glasgow to get routed by us. That will do me.

A scraped draw against the worst Inter side in many years. I suppose BBC Scotland are lauding it as one of the best results ever for a Scottish side in Europe? Like their win over Barca who had fuck all to play for nae that long ago?

They'll get beaten comfortably in the San Siro - by two clear goals at least. Inter -1 and Inter -2 will be my wagers for that night.

better for us would if Celtic went 2 up and the Italians revert to type and start kicking them off the park, Celtic go through, the co-efficient goes up, further fixture pile up for the Tims, who will go out in the next round and a have a few out for the Sunday game, Utd beat them in the league cup, they go out the Scottish at the semis, we win the league. Everyone wins. (except Celtic)

Was watching Arrow with the loon.

So that was the score. Yay

I haven't read a report or seen any of the game, but I'm sure it will be described as some great feat. Losing 3 goals at home in Europe - yip, great achievement. Papped oot in the next leg, hopefully a couple of injuries to boot. Saying that, The Dons have the beating of these cunts - if every officials' decision is fair then they are nothing to fear.

I don't even know if the Smeltic match was on telly - if I was awake I would've probably watched another channel too. Nae sure about Arrow though - is that the pish about the bloke that dresses up and kills folk at nights? Just a good-looking American version of Fred West if you ask me.

I haven't read a report or seen any of the game, but I'm sure it will be described as some great feat. Losing 3 goals at home in Europe - yip, great achievement. Papped oot in the next leg, hopefully a couple of injuries to boot. Saying that, The Dons have the beating of these cunts - if every officials' decision is fair then they are nothing to fear.

I don't even know if the Smeltic match was on telly - if I was awake I would've probably watched another channel too. Nae sure about Arrow though - is that the pish about the bloke that dresses up and kills folk at nights? Just a good-looking American version of Fred West if you ask me.

I'm pretty sure dear old Fred didn't disguise himself and vigilante his way through Gloucester, ridding the streets of every hoodlum, drug dealer and League of Shadow member, in an effort to clean up his city.

I don't doubt he wasn't averse to slipping on a pair o' Roses' tights though.

Disgraceful indeed.

What a way for BT to advertise the league, I can't imagine many viewers who tuned in for Celtic inter last night will be tempted to sit down for any SPFL games in the future.

I would imagine you could comfortably count on one hand the number of Scottish games Sutton and McManaman have watched this season.

Actually just the one finger would suffice ie Celtic vs the rangers.

Really not sure why the pundits and tattie munchers etc are making a big deal of the last minute equaliser. Ultimately it means nothing, they've shipped 3 away goals. Having said that its great news for us the more they wind themselves up about how they are still in the tie.

Hopefully next week will go one of three ways.

1) They get smashed by Inter and have to travel back late at night totally demoralised and have to try and pick themselves back up for the biggest game of their season.

B) They take the tie all the way to extra time/ pens but ulimately lose leaving them shattered with a sense of failure before having to play the biggest game of their season.

17) They win and are that exstatic/ get wrapped up in their own hype that they get into the mindset of only having to turn up and win the biggest game of their season.

Either way the Dons take advantage and smash them back to reality.

Steve McManaman saying on BT Sports last night that Celtic will win the league by 15 points at least. I bet he doesn't even realise how close the league is right now. Why the fuck did they have that wanker in the studio anyways? in fact, why did any of those wankers have to be in the studio? get folk in who actually know something about Scottish football.

• Upvote 1