Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

If you were to offer me Celtic winning both cups and losing to Dundee United in the league game I think it's obvious what I'd chose.

As Boofon says however, draw this weekend for them to it goes to replay.

Extra time and pens in league cup final

Lose league game to United.

Happy Dons fans.

So far so good.

Van Dijk is suspended for next game immediate effect and next game in Scottish Cup.

Think he will appeal it though.

Paton will be rescinded.

Any suspensions for Butcher, Ciftci and Brown we'll have to wait and see. Because they would be compliance officier they would not be competition specific if anything happens

Ciftci banned for next week regardless though.

Dear Dundee Utd.

We note with some disappointment that you have requested patons red card be rescinded yet fail to make any reference to big Virgil and his shameful treatment, deciding instead to try and distract us with reference to "some purple faced bullet heided cunt." On this basis we feel we have no option but to leave the card in place unless he apologises to big virg personally in which case we might consider a deferment instead.

Yours sincerely

The SFA.

Yet again Brown gets away with fkn murder & walks off the pitch without even getting a verbal warning :suicide:

Brown is just a higher paid version of Hamil & Goodwin. Paid to get away dirty play.

Brown gets booked in European games for this yet in the domestic games he's protected by useless/weak/corrupt refs.

Hope someone really goes through him soon. He's one player that has really earned an old school "tackle"

Didnt see the game yesterday but good result for us. Unlike us, Utd dont seem willing to lie down to Celtic.

All we can do is keep winning and rely on others to take care of Celtic.

last Sunday was really hard to take but I think you are being really harsh on us, i know celtic fans who know that we were by far the best side in the first half and they were extremely luck to get in at half time with a 1-0 lead. They were even more lucky against us at pittodrie earlier in the season.

Anyway, I second FnD's comments, thug brown once again gets away with murder for celtic, it's like he gets to commit 15 fouls before he gets a verbal warning

last Sunday was really hard to take but I think you are being really harsh on us, i know celtic fans who know that we were by far the best side in the first half and they were extremely luck to get in at half time with a 1-0 lead. They were even more lucky against us at pittodrie earlier in the season.

Anyway, I second FnD's comments, thug brown once again gets away with murder for celtic, it's like he gets to commit 15 fouls before he gets a verbal warning

We are notorious for being papped from Celtic.

Luck has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Guest RosemountRed

Yesterday was good for us on two counts as United and Celtic will now have an extra

Celtic still also have to fit in a game with Dundee.