Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Hahaha.

What a complete an utter fuckwit.

Well try this one - Walk in to a mosque shouting Mohamed was a liar and their Korans full of lies and hate. If you come out with your head still on your shoulders a miracle would have taken place. Their all the same Black cival rights protesters. Muslim protesters LBGT protesters Agitators Look at Pogba at Manchester United black and a spoilt brat. Nowadays you only have to look at them the wrong way and its racist. Being white and normal is now getting abnormal.
  • Downvote 2

Well try this one - Walk in to a mosque shouting Mohamed was a liar and their Korans full of lies and hate. If you come out with your head still on your shoulders a miracle would have taken place. Their all the same Black cival rights protesters. Muslim protesters LBGT protesters Agitators Look at Pogba at Manchester United black and a spoilt brat. Nowadays you only have to look at them the wrong way and its racist. Being white and normal is now getting abnormal.

You might be white however there is no way you are normal.

• Upvote 1

Well try this one - Walk in to a mosque shouting Mohamed was a liar and their Korans full of lies and hate. If you come out with your head still on your shoulders a miracle would have taken place. Their all the same Black cival rights protesters. Muslim protesters LBGT protesters Agitators Look at Pogba at Manchester United black and a spoilt brat. Nowadays you only have to look at them the wrong way and its racist. Being white and normal is now getting abnormal.

You sound racist.

PNmasL.

Write something else, please.

I feel nostalgic for the days when Shoofta's posts were slightly irritating, but generally amusing fishing attempts.

The latest let's channel Tommy Wright, "I'm not racist but...." stuff is not even funny to be honest.

I used to think Shoofta was someone's puppet account for fishing purposes, but am beginning to think there is actually a real person that stupid behind the curtain.

I feel nostalgic for the days when Shoofta's posts were slightly irritating, but generally amusing fishing attempts.

The latest let's channel Tommy Wright, "I'm not racist but...." stuff is not even funny to be honest.

I used to think Shoofta was someone's puppet account for fishing purposes, but am beginning to think there is actually a real person that stupid behind the curtain.

There is a hun cunt behind that curtain.

• 3 weeks later...

It's Scottish football's fault for not having enough competitive teams. :hysterical::hysterical:

This theory is being touted widely again. The thinking seems to be that Celtic don’t have good enough players as they don’t get tested I.e. they don’t need them. Ergo if they did need them they would go and buy them.

Explain the logic to the small team for investing on this basis? Preferably without using the word Coefficient.

Irony is, they actually did no' bad.

They were up against one of the best-resourced clubs in the Bundesliga - so one of the richest clubs in one of the richest leagues in world football - playing them in Germany, with a number of 1st team (Sellik) players out injured, and a few imo being rested for the league cup semi. And they got beat 2-0. Big fucking tragedy.

And yet there is widespread outrage on their forums at this "shocking" result. I know, I should be used to it by now, but the sheer entitlement of their fanbase still has the power to amaze.

• Upvote 1