Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Would be swell if the cunt Jack, and the fud Hayes are both staring at the dons marching on in Europe thinking if only. Pair of arseholes haha

Aye would it just nae. Especially if we smash some cunt like Everton to make the groups as well.

Edit: FUCK

As much as, fuck Jonny hayes haha bench warmer and Celtic going out would be funny, its slightly less annoying if they don't go out, purely because they parachute into Europa anyway, such is the fucknuggetry of UEFA bullshit cartel.

Ryan Jack however, hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha FUCK YOU!

Don`t quite get the hatred for Hayes on here...he was a good servant to AFC and moved to a bigger club for more money. He is also from Ireland. Its not really that much of a surprise is it?

Jack on the other hand was a complete arse who lied to his manager and deceived the support before signing for a dead club we (at least most of the normal AFC support) detest more than any other club.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why would Smeltic fans sing about Lee Rigby? Because he was in the army and got killed? Does that make the lad a target? What a bunch of fucking wankers. Well noted none of their fans come on here for "banter" a la Dundee / Arabs / Hibs / Jambos. You know why? Because they're not capable of it. Fucking wankers to a man. Rejoice in weighted success.

Fair enough if the bloke had played for their rivals then died - legitimate target (see Davie Cooper) - but some bloke going about his business and randomly murdered? Fuck off and get out of my country you want-to-be Irish cunts. Poke your weighted treble up your arse.

Why would Smeltic fans sing about Lee Rigby? Because he was in the army and got killed? Does that make the lad a target? What a bunch of fucking wankers. Well noted none of their fans come on here for "banter" a la Dundee / Arabs / Hibs / Jambos. You know why? Because they're not capable of it. Fucking wankers to a man. Rejoice in weighted success.

Fair enough if the bloke had played for their rivals then died - legitimate target (see Davie Cooper) - but some bloke going about his business and randomly murdered? Fuck off and get out of my country you want-to-be Irish cunts. Poke your weighted treble up your arse.

Doesnt it all go back to the British Force's being in Northern Ireland during the Troubles, and killing all those innocent IRA bastards?

I once worked with a Tim, decent one as it goes. Ex RAF. Anyway, told me he regularly travelled down to games with his mate who was also ex RAF, accidentally let slip in the boozer pre match one game where he used to work and all hell was let loose, got kicked to fuck by their own, just for being ex forces. Never went back.

Different world, and one I'm not familiar with

Hope they get Rijeka and get pumped.

My thoughts exactly.

Jonny Hayes getting it tight for last nights performance from the resident office Tims.

Apparently it's a sentiment echoed on their forums.

That's because he was signed from Aberdeen and is called Jonny Hayes. He was no worse than Scott Sinclair or Armstrong.

• 2 weeks later...