Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Won't be long til EPL clubs start firing their managers. Only problem is he likely won't be interested in a tin pot Watford or Stoke.

Maybe Pocchetino will get poached and he'll go to spurs @@The Cockney Don

Everton have spent big so if it's not going well by Christmas then they might go in for him. I don't buy his "I came to Celtic because I'm a Celtic fan" bullshit for a second. He took that job because no other cunt wanted him at the time and if an EPL club go in for him he'll go back down there in a heartbeat.

Everton have spent big so if it's not going well by Christmas then they might go in for him. I don't buy his "I came to Celtic because I'm a Celtic fan" bullshit for a second. He took that job because no other cunt wanted him at the time and if an EPL club go in for him he'll go back down there in a heartbeat.

Not a chance in hell they'd have an ex-kopite in charge

Not a chance in hell they'd have an ex-kopite in charge

Dunno about that, the Liverpool clubs get on fine with each other and there have been plenty players over the years who have flitted between Anfield and Goodison with few eyebrows raised. It would certainly be an unusual move to appoint Rodgers at Everton, but their fans would be more concerned at the way in which his time at Liverpool came to an end that with the fact that he had been there in the first place.

Dunno about that, the Liverpool clubs get on fine with each other and there have been plenty players over the years who have flitted between Anfield and Goodison with few eyebrows raised. It would certainly be an unusual move to appoint Rodgers at Everton, but their fans would be more concerned at the way in which his time at Liverpool came to an end that with the fact that he had been there in the first place.

My Everton supporting mates feel very differently believe me.

Last one to move across Stanley Park was Nick Barmby and they fucking hate him.

Maybe at a corporate level....

Groups at a glance

Group A: Benfica, Manchester United, Basel, CSKA Moscow

Group B: Bayern Munich, Paris St-Germain, Anderlecht, Celtic

Group C: Chelsea, Atletico Madrid, Roma, Qarabag

Group D: Juventus, Barcelona, Olympiakos, Sporting

Group E: Spartak Moscow, Sevilla, Liverpool, Maribor

Group F: Shakhtar Donetsk, Manchester City, Napoli, Feyenoord

Group G: Monaco, Porto, Besiktas, RB Leipzig

Group H: Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Tottenham, Apoel

bye bye tims

• Downvote 3