Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Always amazes me the stupidity of players like Morgan.

Grown up in the central belt and can't see beyond the gruesome twosome.

He surely must know that once this season he's not got a hope in hell of breaking into that Celtic team any time soon.

Providing the likes of Hayes, Sinclair, Forrest and Roberts are hanging around then he's not going to get a look in and will be punted out on loan.

Look at the benefit to Christie with him going on loan. I bet money that he has some serious regrets about signing for Celtic. He only did it because he was a fan, but before coming here on loan he barely got a look inn and waas wasting his time.

Players like him and Morgan should have the sense to bypass the likes of Celtic or Rangers and sign for the likes of us, Hearts or Hibs.

Far better chance of game time and progressing your career.

Aye, but money.

today the chat was simonvich, armstrongs, hendersons and dembellies out the exit door; making room for a whole new team to conquer europe with. This is the time to attack the fucking cunts; when they're in experiment mode.

Alas if we had a manager who thought like this and a board with any ambition at all.

• Downvote 2

Never been convinced that they ever saw him as a 'first-teamer' more a cheap asset they could acquire and then sell on at a profit.

It's just a rubbish state of affairs.

But it's not like its just them, it's fairly typical of the 'top teams' in all countries. Sign loads, loan out, if they turn out to be great - keep, if not punt on.

Rinse, repeat.

Chelsea being a fairly obvious example.

It means nothing really I know, but I read somewhere that Rodgers rated Christie but wanted him to get the experience then return to fight for a place at Celtic.

Might have been on a bbc report at the time.

Point I was getting at really is that even if they did rate him 6 months ago things are moving ahead and I think they believe they need and can get better players for Europe.

Hayes may have arrived at a bad time and if they want to improve surely to fuck Forrest has to go too.

Guest the shepherd

Celtic must be having the last laugh on the rest of us when it comes to buying and selling players and incorporating sell on clauses into former player's contracts. £7 million for their percentage of the Van Dijk deal is incredible much as it is dumbfounding. He is a very average dithery defender, lacking awareness, reading of the game and positional sense, at the very best.

Celtic must be having the last laugh on the rest of us when it comes to buying and selling players and incorporating sell on clauses into former player's contracts. £7 million for their percentage of the Van Dijk deal is incredible much as it is dumbfounding. He is a very average dithery defender, lacking awareness, reading of the game and positional sense, at the very best.

Totally agree.

I suppose what it proves is if you can identify and bring in a reasonable EPL level player then sell to a lower EPL club with add ons, there really is no limit to how much you might make in some cash crazed EPL transfer at a later date.

Still got to pick up a decent player to begin with of course.

Can't agree with you there. He's improved a lot since leaving Scotland.

• Downvote 1

No chance

Guy is fantastic

He's only fantastic in his attacking threat sense as a defender.

No denying he is one of the best defenders at the moment in an attacking sense.

Defensively though he really is just a decent defender & certainly not a £75m rated player defensively

He's just another Fellini or however you spell his name. & massively overrated

If he is worth £75m then a Willie Miller, Alex McLeish, Alan Hansen, Craig Levein & even a Colon Hendry is worth easily twice that in today's market.

He's only fantastic in his attacking threat sense as a defender.

No denying he is one of the best defenders at the moment in an attacking sense.

Defensively though he really is just a decent defender & certainly not a £75m rated player defensively

He's just another Fellini or however you spell his name. & massively overrated

If he is worth £75m then a Willie Miller, Alex McLeish, Alan Hansen, Craig Levein & even a Colon Hendry is worth easily twice that in today's market.

I'm not sure about Colon Hendry, i heard he's full of shit.

• Upvote 2