Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

See?

Juvenile

Pathetic

One of those things that there's just no point in saying

Piss off, blocked

I have already referred to you as a dick, so it was only fitting that you having snapped previously apparently, that it be your banjo string that cause this. That would be quite a frightening experience I'm sure.

Just how many times are you going to block me?

In what way are footballers over priced?

The money that comes into the game is down to the players so they deserve most of it

Fuck off. People support their team, their club. Players come and go, the fans will go and watch no matter who pulls on the shirt. Players are ridiculously overpaid, and the fans get fleeced to pay for it. Opium for the masses.

• Upvote 2

Moult is in no way over rated

Look at Motherwell with and without him

Why are you wrong about so SO many things ?

You talk such pish at the moment I'm just going to block your trolling crap.

Oh an unlike you "blocking" people then replying to every single thing they post, this means I actually will block and no longer read your posts. Should restore some of my enjoyment of the forum not opening every single thread to find you trolling folk and generally behaving like a spoilt 5 year old.

Hopefully whatever the fuck is wrong with you might pass soon.

Hopefully you "report" me too. Plonker.

Its been great to see Christie play in a Dons shirt this season and Aberdeen has certainly benefited from the loan.

However, I think the ability to loan players out in the same league and demand that they don't play against your club is wrong. Unfair on the club that the player is on loan to but also a disadvantage for the other clubs in the league. I think this is something that the powers that be need to look at. With St Mirren's Lewis Morgan set to join Celtic, and immediately return on loan and probably stay out on loan at St Mirren even if they come up then Celtic will have bought themselves an advantage before a ball is even kicked next season. Needs to be looked at and the regulations need to allow fare play for all.

Not having Christie may still cost us dearly at some point in the Scottish Cup.

Its been great to see Christie play in a Dons shirt this season and Aberdeen has certainly benefited from the loan.

However, I think the ability to loan players out in the same league and demand that they don't play against your club is wrong. Unfair on the club that the player is on loan to but also a disadvantage for the other clubs in the league. I think this is something that the powers that be need to look at. With St Mirren's Lewis Morgan set to join Celtic, and immediately return on loan and probably stay out on loan at St Mirren even if they come up then Celtic will have bought themselves an advantage before a ball is even kicked next season. Needs to be looked at and the regulations need to allow fare play for all.

The entire loan system has become a farce though and the sparse rules around it have allowed smaller teams to use it as a legitimate large scale recruitment policy as well as an opportunity for large clubs to stockpile young talent and foster feeder clubs etc.

There are so many aspects of the loan system that are open to abuse that I think it should be scrapped in its present form and revisited from scratch.

Personally I wouldn't allow any top division teams to loan in any players and I wouldn't allow loans between clubs in the same division. Players could then only be loaned "downwards" if they were under 23 with a maximum of 2 players from one club to another and a maximum of 3 loans in per lower division club over a season.

It's an SPFL rule that states that players can't play against their parent club.

Guest the shepherd

It's an SPFL rule that states that players can't play against their parent club.

A pointless and unnecessary rule that serves to protect the interests of the only two clubs that the SPFL care about.

I am surprised that UEFA don't enforce this rule in European club competitions but they don't (Re: Patrick Roberts being able to play against his parent club in the European Cup last season), so surely they have more power than the SPFL to have this unnecessary rule removed? It's been so vital in Celtic being able to sustain their position ahead of Aberdeen whereby we cannot play arguably our best player against them, Ryan Christie.