Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Ach doesnt really bother me really. Main thing is I firmly believe we are better than them. The fact they get another game in Europe where they look like complete tits, only serves to demoralize them further and give more ammo to their pissy-eyed dumb cunt fans.

In other news Griffiths might soon be booted owing to a full on hissy fit he threw after the game, after a fan called him a cunt for showing off his new trainers on Twitter. Cool har har.

Ach doesnt really bother me really. Main thing is I firmly believe we are better than them. The fact they get another game in Europe where they look like complete tits, only serves to demoralize them further and give more ammo to their pissy-eyed dumb cunt fans.

In other news Griffiths might soon be booted owing to a full on hissy fit he threw after the game, after a fan called him a cunt for showing off his new trainers on Twitter. Cool har har.

They have received a get out of jail card, I fully expect them to make Champ League group stages now.

It possibly makes them 12 million pounds so the decision has a huge impact on our game, a huge negative impact.

From a financial position it does, but as we have seen prior, Tims often drop points, lose games the weekend after a Champ league game, and often rest players to a game prior,

That's not the point I'm making.

If you lost a tenner, knew who found it, wrote them a letter, and they ignored it, what would you think of them?

You'd think dishonourable.

Its fucked up, the lad came on with 4 minutes to play, and made zero impact on the out come on the result, yet UEFA decide thats enough to throw the club out of the tournament, yet if Legia had been found guilty of racism, they would of been fined $7000 or such like.

For as scummy a back door entry as you will find, its not up to Celtic to decide on a play off game, the decision has been made by UEFA.

Its fucked up, the lad came on with 4 minutes to play, and made zero impact on the out come on the result, yet UEFA decide thats enough to throw the club out of the tournament, yet if Legia had been found guilty of racism, they would of been fined $7000 or such like.

For as scummy a back door entry as you will find, its not up to Celtic to decide on a play off game, the decision has been made by UEFA.

Looking forward to the day Man U or Real Madrid make a similar clerical error and they get chucked oot.

Looking forward to the day Man U or Real Madrid make a similar clerical error and they get chucked oot.

These clubs would have considerably better administrators to make sure such errors were found in time,

But the recent UEFA sanctions on Man City and PSG shows they do go after the big clubs too.

Appealing to Celtic?

If they were appealing to Aberdeen, I know what my answer would be. UEFA have gave their ruling on it, why the fuck should it be left to Celtic to make a decision?

Get fucked is what my answer would be if Aberdeen were in this position.

Exactly.

Celtic didn't make the error. Celtic didn't award themselves a 3-0 win. Preposterous to think they should do anything other than politely tell them to fuck off.

To benefit from this type of luck twice is ridiculous. Cunts.

If you found a tenner on the street, would you pocket it, or hand it in to the police ?

Nowadays who would report losing a tenner to the police !

If you meant a wallet or anything that an owner would report, what honest person wouldn’t hand it in...

Celtic were given a lifeline. No, I do not mean reinstatement.

They were given a moral lifeline from Legia, in the form of a proposed replay.

They shouldn’t have needed one , because a Noble club would not have accepted their opponents being so unjustly thrown out.

rules or no rules , and there is nothing UEFA could have done about it, short of making themselves look very bad indeed..

Legia fucked up, the Tims benefit.

Basically the Poles will learn not to fuck up in future.

Very costly error on their part.

I don;t think they should have been booted out of the competition, since it's not like one unregistered player altered the course of the tie. UEFA are being very fucking harsh on Legia.

Still... you balls up and you face the consequences, whatever they might be.

Legia fucked up, the Tims benefit.

Basically the Poles will learn not to fuck up in future.

Very costly error on their part.

I don;t think they should have been booted out of the competition, since it's not like one unregistered player altered the course of the tie. UEFA are being very fucking harsh on Legia.

Still... you balls up and you face the consequences, whatever they might be.

Two words.

Jamie Langfield

Anyone who watched Victim FC's win tonight on Sky will see why they are guaranteed to win the league.

It doesn't matter how shite they are (and they are) they'll always have the back-up of having the refs to bail them out. Tonight St Johnstone are denied a stonewaller and soon after Timothy are awarded a softer looking claim and St Johnstone are a man light.

Totally rigged.

• Upvote 1

Anyone who watched Victim FC's win tonight on Sky will see why they are guaranteed to win the league.

It doesn't matter how shite they are (and they are) they'll always have the back-up of having the refs to bail them out. Tonight St Johnstone are denied a stonewaller and soon after Timothy are awarded a softer looking claim and St Johnstone are a man light.

Totally rigged.

Spot on.

And Andy Walker, still thinks it was a penalty after seeing it on the reruns.