Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Think they go into the knock out round.

We really need to get a left back in, a real one. With this boy at the helm for them and a wee bit of investment in our team we could go all the way

Are we going to go through another close-season without the management team rectifying the full-back situation? Ok, there were none last year, but one (fairly average) full-back coming in doesn't cut it for a team that wants to compete. I would say we are still two full-backs short of a decent squad - one to fit in at left-back, another to be challenging the starters.

Are we going to go through another close-season without the management team rectifying the full-back situation? Ok, there were none last year, but one (fairly average) full-back coming in doesn't cut it for a team that wants to compete. I would say we are still two full-backs short of a decent squad - one to fit in at left-back, another to be challenging the starters.

Nae chunce of getting in two.

Be fkn lucky to get in one (at LB) & have Considine as back up at LB & Shaughnessy for RB back up

His comments after the game:

"We are very disappointed. We're going to rise up and we're going to perform much better, win the league again, and next year in this situation we're going to go through."

Nae sure if you're the usual stick-ons for the league pal, I think you look shaky. Whatever happened to Shaky?

shakin_stevens.jpg

His comments after the game:

"We are very disappointed. We're going to rise up and we're going to perform much better, win the league again, and next year in this situation we're going to go through."

Nae sure if you're the usual stick-ons for the league pal, I think you look shaky. Whatever happened to Shaky?

His comments RE: the rest of Scottish football have been really disrespectful since he started with Celtic.

I'm going to enjoy witnessing his demise over the coming months. Would love another John Barnes or Paul Le Guen-esque scenario, with Celtic on the receiving end of a good few skelpings from some of the diddy teams.

In 2010, Uefa fined Debrecen £15,000 but rejected a protest from opponents Litex Lovech, who wanted the Hungarian side kicked out of the tournament for fielding an ineligible player.

Debrecen argued that they fielded Peter Mate in good faith as a substitute in Bulgaria when they were leading 4-1 on aggregate.

Uefa ruled that Debrecen had "no interest in fielding this player for the three last minutes of additional time, when the score was so clearly in its favour."

Hopefully, the same sort of punishment issued