Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

I see one of Dan Twardzic's brothers got a half for them. There was a lot of hype regarding one of them (can't remember which cos they have two of them, one a striker & one a midfielder) nae luck though ha ha. They lose in his first start.

10 changes from their team that played in Europe last week. Fkn mugs.

Pity we don't play them next week after their next game in Europe as well.

Its fucked up, the lad came on with 4 minutes to play, and made zero impact on the out come on the result, yet UEFA decide thats enough to throw the club out of the tournament, yet if Legia had been found guilty of racism, they would of been fined $7000 or such like.

For as scummy a back door entry as you will find, its not up to Celtic to decide on a play off game, the decision has been made by UEFA.

If UEFA are going to take a hard line fair enough but why have the rangers got off so easily with everything

ie giving out loans that do not have to be repaid

cheated the rules to get back into football

kept their history and trophys

If football is going to take a hard line it should be all football no matter if its SFA, UEFA or FIFA

I cant for the life of me think how that complete fud Efe Ambrose has bagged himself such a long stint at Celtic. Watched not but 30 minutes of this Marry Bore game, and everything he has done has been that of a cunt. Useless fucking prick that he is. Dont get me wrong -delighted its on behalf of the twats that are the tims...but still all that money for being a dumb brainless cunt fuck shit bag? I feel jipped by life.