Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Tattie howkers out. The seethe has already started from the weegia...

"For all that Valencia are a decent team, they haven't really cut Celtic up. You would expect them - a top Spanish team, an extra player on the pitch at home - to really go at Celtic. But I don't think they're cut out for that. I think that's probably why they're in this Europa League rather than in the Champions League. They just haven't got the ammunition up front"

IRq.gif

Tattie howkers out. The seethe has already started from the weegia...

"For all that Valencia are a decent team, they haven't really cut Celtic up. You would expect them - a top Spanish team, an extra player on the pitch at home - to really go at Celtic. But I don't think they're cut out for that. I think that's probably why they're in this Europa League rather than in the Champions League. They just haven't got the ammunition up front"

IRq.gif

Maybe, but they're still much better than the tims

Its funny how these bastards always get an easy ride from the press....big furore and rightly so about the sectarian abuse to Steve Clark from the other cheek, but I canna remember the same baying for blood when they were singing their "Cheer up Derek McInnes" ditty just after Xmas

Seen it quite a few times, a team go for x amount of games without conceding then when they finally do, they ship 3 or 4 the same game.

Don't we play them soon...

Although we tried scoring 3 against them in December and that didn't work either.

I remember we did that under McInnes. Won 8 straight league games without conceding a goal then we drew 3-3 at home with Dundee.

Well pulled one back

Cracker as well by the sound of it.

Motherwell get the ball in the net but it's controversial. Celtic thought Motherwell were giving possession back to them from a throw-in following Ryan Christie's injury but James Scott raced away with the ball on the right to fire in a shot that Scott Bain saved only for Gboyl Ariyibi to sidefoot in the rebound.

Motherwell get the ball in the net but it's controversial. Celtic thought Motherwell were giving possession back to them from a throw-in following Ryan Christie's injury but James Scott raced away with the ball on the right to fire in a shot that Scott Bain saved only for Gboyl Ariyibi to sidefoot in the rebound.

Gordon

Lustig Benkovic Simunovic Izaguirre

Brown N'tcham

McGregor Rogic Arzani

Griffiths

Celtic win 4-1 against Motherwell who had won their previous 6 games. And they did it without any of the 11 players listed above. That 11 when fully fit would probably beat any other team in the league.

Ridiculous strength in depth at this level. Even with such an extensive injury list guys that they paid £2m & £3m for still don't get a look in (Bayo & Kouassi).

I don't see anyone stopping them domestically for quite some time yet.

Gordon

Lustig Benkovic Simunovic Izaguirre

Brown N'tcham

McGregor Rogic Arzani

Griffiths

Celtic win 4-1 against Motherwell who had won their previous 6 games. And they did it without any of the 11 players listed above. That 11 when fully fit would probably beat any other team in the league.

Ridiculous strength in depth at this level. Even with such an extensive injury list guys that they paid £2m & £3m for still don't get a look in (Bayo & Kouassi).

I don't see anyone stopping them domestically for quite some time yet.

This is why nobody gives a fuck if they do win their treble treble. To not win every competition with the money they have at their disposal, relative to the rest of us, would be incompetence to say the least.

We see what happens to them the second the playing field is levelled. Look at them in Europe - pathetic.

The tims went apeshit about it condemning the lack of sportsmanship.

The same tims who never pointed out to Dallas that it was never a pen in the cup final.

Fuck them.

• Upvote 4