Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

He's looked overweight most of the season with a shite goatee hiding a double chin. I'd doubt he's got himself in to better shape?

I think it would be unfair for me to judge as I am still carrying a bit of holiday weight from the 2012 summer.

Griffiths has never been particularly fit for a professional athlete.  Perhaps his lifestyle is just catching up with him now and he's just not getting away with eating a kebab and washing it down with a bottle of buckie anymore.

Going the same way as the other Hibs minkers mentioned.  Oh what a shame.  Fucking thumb heided prick.

This x10.

The ignorance on this forum of basic technique in turning human bodyparts into dog toys is frankly dismal.

I prefer to feed my humans to pigs, much more efficient. Plus my wife confirmed that Dad for once was correct, who knew he’d eventually get something right, stupid old fud that he is.

How the fuck did all that shit go on. Surely folk must have known and should have stepped up and booted fuck out of them and told the police.

Jimmy Saville etc, give a fuck about losing your job at the BBC, Celtic for turning a blind eye to some poor kid getting molested.

Fuckers that knew about it and did nothing are almost as bad as those that did it.

• Upvote 1

How the fuck did all that shit go on. Surely folk must have known and should have stepped up and booted fuck out of them and told the police.

Jimmy Saville etc, give a fuck about losing your job at the BBC, Celtic for turning a blind eye to some poor kid getting molested.

Fuckers that knew about it and did nothing are worse than those that did it.