Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

I hope he doesn't make that much of a cunt of it to allow the huns to sneak in and win the title. That would be fucking torture.

There’s the dilemma. Interesting if we could somehow sneak 3 points on them so there’s just the one game in it. But you’re needing them to drop 3 and Timothy to drop 10 And we’d be beating both cheeks in the process. Confident? Me neither!

Just as an aside the SPFLs insistence that neither cheek should win the title at the other in the last few games could completely back fire on them this year!

There’s the dilemma. Interesting if we could somehow sneak 3 points on them so there’s just the one game in it. But you’re needing them to drop 3 and Timothy to drop 10 And we’d be beating both cheeks in the process. Confident? Me neither!

Just as an aside the SPFLs insistence that neither cheek should win the title at the other in the last few games could completely back fire on them this year!

Our very slim chance of competing for the league title disappeared when we failed to win any of our last 4 home league games.

I still think Celtic will win the league pretty easily. The SC is harder to call Hibs at ER a bit of a bogey fixture for them recently and with the added curveball of Lennon returning there makes it a very hard game for them.

I hope he doesn't make that much of a cunt of it to allow the huns to sneak in and win the title. That would be fucking torture.

See, i’m Looking at it from a slightly different angle, if we(unlikely but ideally) or the other arse cheek stops Celtic from winning the league then it resets the clock on all of this 10 in a row bullshit. Fed up fucking hearing about it.

See, i’m Looking at it from a slightly different angle, if we(unlikely but ideally) or the other arse cheek stops Celtic from winning the league then it resets the clock on all of this 10 in a row bullshit. Fed up fucking hearing about it.

We're not going to stop anything we're 13 points behind Celtic. SC is our only hope this season.

The worst thing for Scottish football would be those cheating huns winning the league and getting access to CL level money. And we'd never hear the end of it. Fuck that give me a Celtic 10 in a row any day over that. And the huns financially imploding in the process of chasing them would be an added bonus.

• Upvote 4

This "10IAR" pish may well be boring as fuck, but the huns winning the league is a whole new level of 'fuck that'. I couldnt think of anything worse than listening to those rabid, gravel munchers banging on about how they toppled Celtic.

I heard one hun on talksport earlier saying the only reason Rodgers left Celtic is because Rodgers see's what Gerard is doing at Ibrox. Deluded aresholes, but they and the media would believe the hype enough to ram our ears full with it for years to come. 

Ideal situation would be if we stop ten in a row, winning the league for us obviously. Unprecedented scenes since 80s.

Fuck the Tim bastards over and the Huns would be forever in our debt that we did what they fucking coukdn’t.

Nae point in having the huns in debt to you. They just liquidate their club.

• Upvote 1

Sociologically, if Celtic continue to hoover up all the silverware, there will likely be stronger calls to restructure, change, equalise Scottish football, because it isn't a competition and fans will continue to leave in droves unless something is done to balance it out.

If The Zombies win the league, it will be said by weegee media and SFA masons that "oh actually it is a proper contest, woo hoo" and Scottish football will reset to how it was before they died, nothing will be done and at that point, we may as well pack it in and leave them to fight it out while the infrastructure crumbles around them, like the end of "Thor: Ragnarok"

#futureshocks

You will hear a LOT more about it if the huns are able to stop 10 in a row.

Have you forgotten quite how sickening the coverage around genuine OF title battles used to be? I'd happily never see another one.

We're not going to stop anything we're 13 points behind Celtic. SC is our only hope this season.

The worst thing for Scottish football would be those cheating huns winning the league and getting access to CL level money. And we'd never hear the end of it. Fuck that give me a Celtic 10 in a row any day over that. And the huns financially imploding in the process of chasing them would be an added bonus.

Amen.

Fuck the huns - want them to never win a major trophy.  They can fuck off back to the Championship and win the Petrodiddy cup again, or even better go bust and fuck off for good.