Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

To me it is about Europe. Did not get the backing to improve the side from the Board.  In terms of coaching ability, both Clarke and to lesser extent McInnes and Wright have shown much more with a much smaller budgets in terms of domestic play.  All the trebles should have an asterisk beside them due to Rangers, Hibs and Hearts all still trying to recover from relegation and/or administration. Should be interesting to see which Celtic players follow him down south.

Yeah hopefully he takes a few with him.

Tierney, Forrest and Rogic please

Didn't their attendance drop when their evil twin did?  I seem to remember our fans holding a banner saying "Plastic Paddy Green Seat Brigade".  Assuming it went up when the zombies did.

Plus they won everything and sold VVD, Dembele and Armstrong on for coins, so more income in the Brenda era.

Their attendances did drop, I think VVD was sold on before he arrived, Armstrong was signed by RD and Dembele signed and sold by BR.

In reality, his European record is on a par with RD and NL but with a far higher budget.

To me it is about Europe. Did not get the backing to improve the side from the Board.  In terms of coaching ability, both Clarke and to lesser extent McInnes and Wright have shown much more with a much smaller budgets in terms of domestic play.  All the trebles should have an asterisk beside them due to Rangers, Hibs and Hearts all still trying to recover from relegation and/or administration. Should be interesting to see which Celtic players follow him down south.

GTF CanadaBot

Total shite. 

His record in Europe isn't a patch on lennons

NL has a record of 5 wins, 4 draws and 9 defeats in 4 seasons in the CL and EL, where he failed to qualify once. They got out of the group once where they lost both games.

RD record over 2 seasons is 4 wins, 2 draws and 4 defeats in 2 seasons in the EL, he qualified once and drew 1 game and lost the other.

BR record over 3 seasons is wins, 3 draws and 11 defeats in the CL and EL. he qualified once and lost both games.

In reality, they are all shite in almost equal measures.

Did not realize my rather benign remarks would cause so much commotion on a Tuesday morning.  

They weren’t relegated and they didn’t survive administration for starters. But apart from that...

Really? this is what you got out of my comments... you want to play lawyer about sevco?   

Be quiet, he got plenty backing

Look at the size if their bloody squad

From the B. Rogers perspective he did not.  Going into the championship league with their wonky defence and money in the bank seems like a "biscuit tin mentality" to me. Down to a single proven striker at one point before the break for a club that size?   No matter what they did on the home front, they were clearly losing ground in Europe to the bigger clubs. 

• Downvote 2

Really? thi

s is what you got out of my comments... you want to play lawyer about sevco?

From the B. Rogers perspective he did not. Going into the championship league with their wonky defence and money in the bank seems like a "biscuit tin mentality" to me. Down to a single proven striker at one point before the break for a club that size? No matter what they did on the home front, they were clearly losing ground in Europe to the bigger clubs.

They had less competition in so far as they genuinely did t have a clue how to exist without their arse carbuncle hinging off them. I’ll grant you that yes.

It amuses me greatly that they think their support with their wee plastic flags didn’t also notice this conundrum. It’s a wee bit like us to an extent. Lost fans due to the 2012 pish. Picked up some glory hunting grannies off the cup finals. Then replaced them with the good time Charlie’s who wanted to sing at sevco about how they were pish. And now? Allegedly struggling to sell out the cup tie.

• Downvote 1

Funny and ironic that they'll now likely moan about the gulf in finances in England compared to Scotland.

Amount of times they mentioned the "gulf" when they played Valencia was unreal. Never mention it domestically though.

Hypocrisy and the OF go hand in hand.

Celtic turnover 2017 = 101 million

Valencia turnover 2017 = 101 million

(plus Valencia has huge debt)

I’m loving the fact he has jumped ship. The seethe is unreal from their fans. Total fucking eye opener about where their club stands on the grand scheme of things.

Really hope Lennon makes a cunt of it too.

I hope he doesn't make that much of a cunt of it to allow the huns to sneak in and win the title. That would be fucking torture.

• Upvote 1