Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Ah, so not Celtic striving for euro glory as the fans would have you believe but the lazy bastard paranoid skinflint celtic who do just enough to stay ahead of their nearest competitor but no more that we all know and love so much.

I'd love for us to come out and say we will not sell any of our talent to our closest rivals, even if we accepted less fae a Pommy club.

Is this the same club that charges £29 for a Sunday lunchtime televised game? Unbelievable!

Meanwhile the Parkhead club have accused the Scottish FA and rival clubs of taking advantage of their fans, claiming the £23 fans will have to pay for the North Stand at the Scottish Cup semi-final with Inverness is too high. (Various)

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking pissing me off how much attention the penalty that they never got is getting. Delia complaining how much of an injustice it is and his players deserved to win.

No mention of the fact that Caley should have had one too.

No mention of the fact that we were robbed of a point at the tattiedome first time round when we never got a certain pen.

No mention of the fact that the officials majorly messed up at pittodrie last time which should have given us a point at least.

Bad decisions against them for us this season have meant us sitting potentially 8 points adrfit (if they win their game in hand) when we probably should\could have been just 2 behind. That's all been decisions that have fell for them.

There is also the league cup semi, nothing wrong with Rooney's goals.

As much as the inept refereeing, or blatantly corrupt refereeing, whichever way you see it is bad I don't expect Delia to do anything different that what he's done but it would be nice to have our beloved media make such a fuss about every wrong decision rather than just those that are not in the favour of their beloved Glasgow biggots.

Other countries have sections of the media which favour certain teams such as Marca being pro Real Madrid and Sport being pro Barca but the entire media in this country is focussed on the struggles of two Glasgow teams, from the web based media, the broadsheets to the tv. Its one reason why Scottish football will never be as good as it could be. Every team should be promoted, every mistake analysed in the same way. I mortally detest English fitba and the marketting machine that is Sky tv but at least they tend to consistently crucify their refs for all mistakes and not just against the mistakes invloving some select teams.

The near side (Main stand) linesman was horrendous on Saturday as was Madden but you can gaurantee nothing at all will be said by the media in relation to any of it and it will be forgotten about, whilst we will hear about Delia moaning for the next few weeks.

They've written a letter to the SFA! Statement on their site if anyone wants to read it.

Cringe! Cringe, cringe, cringe, cringe, cringe!

Desperate stuff here. Really desperate stuff. Like, really bottom of the barrel kind of desperation.

A rough translation from victimspeak goes along the lines of "LOOK OVER THERE! That's the reason we never won the semi final, not the fact we weren't good enough. Celtic arra best barraway."

I really hope Caley send a letter asking why Ofere never got his well deserved pen (and maybe even a second keeper sent off)!

I'm glad our club rise above this sort of greetin

Last day of the season was an absolute devestation but no one wittered on aboot it

Our semi this year we had a shocking decision go against us as well. We had a similar one against Dundee. Had two goals chopped off against Hamilton, had a good goal chopped off again against United on Sat. It's only Celtic that behave like this. Could understand it if it happened regularly to them but they get biased refereeing in their favour pretty much every game they play. Like I said, only Celtic.

While it is a shite statement (from what I saw on their website), didn't we once do one? Willie Miller if I recall? I think it had a bit more substance and general discussion on refereeing quality all round, but still, will always look like "we are being picked on".

I guess the other irony is Celtic get more than their own share of luck. Quite recall on their last visit to Hampden they got off with a stonewall penalty when Scott Brown took out Dow with no attempt on the ball.

I'm glad our club rise above this sort of greetin

That's just it the club shouldn't have to. Celtic as a club should be hammered by the authorities for doing that.

However, if the media and pundits gave the same level of coverage to every mistake the officials made in top flight games and not just those against Celtic and the other new team in Glasgow then maybe just maybe the refs would have to buck up there ideas for abody.

I just want refs to be fair and impartial, I think our lot are anything but, but then they get away with it so where's the incentive to do better as a league.

Also, probably an attempt to apply pressure on referees in the run in. The whole hoorah will have referees erring on Celtic's side, will be interesting to see what happens when the first club gets a bad decision against them. Dignified silence or jump on the bandwagon. Will probably happen against Dundee United and they'll be straight on it.