Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3217956/Celtic-s-success-three-years-fake-t.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

What a fucking cunt min. My days plan is to get battered into this horseshit "reporter" and in an ideal world, the Daily Mail will sack the cunt.

3 articles on Scottish football in 3 years.

This een, the Meekings handball in the semi and the "Old Firm" being "back" in the cup.

ARSEHOLE!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3217956/Celtic-s-success-three-years-fake-t.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

What a fucking cunt min. My days plan is to get battered into this horseshit "reporter" and in an ideal world, the Daily Mail will sack the cunt.

This een, the Meekings handball in the semi and the "Old Firm" being "back" in the cup.

ARSEHOLE!

He writes articles like that all of time. Almost all the comments are folk slating him. This is the reaction they want.

Some of what he says is true anyway.

ARSEHOLE!

It's Durham from TalkSport, it's what he does - antagonise and wind people up. He always takes the controversial view just to noise people up. I wouldn't worry too much about it, he's a fat lonely cunt who will die an early death

He writes articles like that all of time. Almost all the comments are folk slating him. This is the reaction they want.

Some of what he says is true anyway.

It's Durham from TalkSport, it's what he does - antagonise and wind people up. He always takes the controversial view just to noise people up. I wouldn't worry too much about it, he's a fat lonely cunt who will die an early death

Good to know. That seems to be the Daily Mail's modus operandi. I shall direct my seethe elsewhere today.

Still. What a cunt!

Holy fuck. After enduring some of his other articles on Scottish Football, I've finally found a good point!

Somehow a fairer distribution of wealth is needed in Scotland. Pumping all the money into Celtic hasn't led to any success in Europe – in fact Celtic have got worse. So spread the money more evenly, generate competition, and maybe that way Scotland can become strong again.

He'll chuck in a good point every so often. It's quite funny reading the comments to some of his articles.

He's not as big in the trolling game as Paddy Power's facebook page though.

I spent most of my hungover Sunday on there. Fantastic stuff! Especially the boy that reads the tweets.

that's absolutely Stevie Tosh, Craig Gordon has been immense this season

as for VVD, as I said on facebook...celtic played a blinder there

this guy, whilst he strolls the SPL, has not exactly shone in Europe

not in the same pedigree as Forster or "big Vic"...they've paid a blinder getting 11.5m for him

only thing that annoys me is, when he gets found out against Jamie effin Vardy, itll give the English more ammo for slating our league

Who gives a fuck. Slate away. If and when he gets found out it'll say more about the people who sanctioned spending 12million on him.

ARSEHOLE!

Typical lazy journalist not checking his facts. Someone should have told him that The Huns will be bust before the season's over.

that's absolutely Stevie Tosh, Craig Gordon has been immense this season

He's no where near the same level as he once was. Once an absolutely brilliant keeper. He still makes the odd amazing save but he makes a lot of mistakes now.

It amazes me the amount of praise he's gotten in the media since coming back to play for Celtic. Think his performances for them have been far from brilliant.

Celtic left themselves short up front?

Griffiths, Ciftci and Stokes.

Not much considering they have all those european matches to play on top of domestic. A lot of pressure on Griffiths

He'll probably crack under the pressure and go on a drink fuelled night of mass destruction ending in a charge of either rape or attempted murder...can't wait.