Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

I think there is an element of doubt there, but ultimately, the aim of all this will be if they do come out on top on Saturday, regardless of performance etc, they will be all set to lay in to the Scottish game and lack of competition again. Aberdeen win, and there will be little credit, just dissection of what is wrong at Celtic etc.

Nae quite sure where this ‘Celtic are on a low ebb’ thinking is coming from. Got horsed out of the Champions League but that’s nothing new, they’ve still not lost in the league yet. It’ll still be a tough task to take all three points but ill concede this is probably as good a time as any to play them given the circumstances (players coming back from international duty, new back line, euro fixture on Thurs). We need to put in a performance this time as too often we go into these fixtures with hopes raised only to flatter to deceive and leave thinking what might’ve been. It’s about time we put this lot to the sword though, no more hard luck stories.

It's weird how different generations hate Celtic way more than the Huns or any derivative of said minkers. My Dad and his best mate seriously hate them, but I think they used to get in worse fights with Tims.

It's probably down to bigotry...in the distant past when some folk actually believed in God and were brought up as Protestant's and Catholics...Catholics were in the main seen as second class citizens...Aberdeen being predominately of the Protestant faith will have seen Celtic as more detestable than the Protestant huns...

i Detest the huns way more.

Snap

It's probably down to bigotry...in the distant past when some folk actually believed in God and were brought up as Protestant's and Catholics...Catholics were in the main seen as second class citizens...Aberdeen being predominately of the Protestant faith will have seen Celtic as more detestable than the Protestant huns...

Possibly, I've never been overly bothered by people's religion and hatred of someone's religion just seems alien to me. I've just never been a fan of tinky weegies, especially when they slag off your parents when you're a young boy, or they smash your bus window when you're away to eat your chipper! Fuckers!

• Upvote 1

good few of my pals on facebook, celtic supporters, saying they expect us to win tomorrow, by a couple an all!

id never ever expect them to say that, we argue all the time over celtic and Aberdeen

just emphasises my point, if we don't beat them tomorrow, it'll be a disaster as they are at their lowest ebb and if we still cant beat them....

You sound like Pat Bonner, weegie chat this, trying to unnerve us.

We'll be fine and will win, we're the better team.

lolocaust!

Had an amusing moment yesterday. Guy I work with at my new job was back from holidays, he's training me this week. Asked me how my weekend was, told him I was an Aberdeen fan and absolutely cheesing.

He said he was a Celtic fan.

Awkward.

Laughing inside. But possibly won't be sharing this with him.

See the Victims are coming out with the conspiracy theories already after our penalty v Accies last night.

Saying the SFA are conspiring to prevent them getting five in a row.

Pretty sure every one of our four penalties this season have been penalties & last nights was probably one of the biggest stone wallers you'd see.

Hearts have had six penalties this season. Five in league & one in cup. They have missed a couple of them though cos they don't have a Rooooooooney

See the Victims are coming out with the conspiracy theories already after our penalty v Accies last night.

Saying the SFA are conspiring to prevent them getting five in a row.

Pretty sure every one of our four penalties this season have been penalties & last nights was probably one of the biggest stone wallers you'd see.

Hearts have had six penalties this season. Five in league & one in cup. They have missed a couple of them though cos they don't have a Rooooooooney

We have had 4 penalties given

1 was against Dundee in the 92nd min as last kick of the ball - pretty silly conspiracy that as it effectively had no influence on the game, their was also a sending off that wasn't contested

1 was against celtic - every observer says it was a clear pen, so that would mean that celtic were conspiring with the SFA to ensure we got a pen to harm celtic - no sense whatsoever

That leaves two penalties Killie where flood was hauled over and Hamilton were shinnie was halved

Oh and celtic have had 2 penalties awarded to them the first against ross county 4 mins into the season (by guess who) The second was against us

We have had 4 penalties given

1 was against Dundee in the 92nd min as last kick of the ball - pretty silly conspiracy that as it effectively had no influence on the game, their was also a sending off that wasn't contested

1 was against celtic - every observer says it was a clear pen, so that would mean that celtic were conspiring with the SFA to ensure we got a pen to harm celtic - no sense whatsoever

That leaves two penalties Killie where flood was hauled over and Hamilton were shinnie was halved

Oh and celtic have had 2 penalties awarded to them the first against ross county 4 mins into the season (by guess who) The second was against us

Still nae even 100% convinced that was a penalty & let's not forget that Gordon should have been red carded in that game also.

I hope things continue as they are.