Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

My belief is, he'll score goals for them - and probably a good amount if he plays, good impact sub for them. It is more due to the way they play I think it's good. Celtic are no longer Celtic (if that makes sense). Every time I see them, all they have is the long ball punt, they don't try and play football - and Cole is a tall striker who holds the ball up well.

On this occasion, by fuck I want to be wrong.

He scored 11 goals in 85 appearances over three years and he's nearly 32 years old. Can't say that this is a player I'd be worried about our defence having to deal with.

Of course.. he's the next Hendrik Larsson so he is but byraway.

He's up against Partick Thistle, Hamilton and Ross County in the Scottish league is where my comment came from.

Don't get me wrong, hope he signs a contract for 20k a week and pulls a hamstring in his first game.

True. But a lot of those appearances were on cup games against Gillingham etc. Granted those may have been the teams he scored against.

But aye lets hope that the minkers spunk 20k a week on yet another failure.

My belief is, he'll score goals for them - and probably a good amount if he plays, good impact sub for them. It is more due to the way they play I think it's good. Celtic are no longer Celtic (if that makes sense). Every time I see them, all they have is the long ball punt, they don't try and play football - and Cole is a tall striker who holds the ball up well.

On this occasion, by fuck I want to be wrong.

He's never been a goal scorer Bert, he aint going to suddenly turn into one up her.

He's being signed to hold up the ball so all the other fat fucks they have can catch up with the play. Punt to him, he holds it up, 10 minutes later Commons appears, 1 in 5 will go into the back of the net.

He's also used to playing in closed stadiums, good pitches and I doubt he'll take the smashing he'll get up her well either.

I get why some think this will be a good signing for them, personally though I'd put this one more in the Dion Dublin category of signings than the Craig Bellamy one.

• Upvote 1

I dont think he is, not now.

He'll fit in with their squad quite well, only hunger he has left is for the pies. Can see him and Commons coming to blows over who gets the leftovers at lunch.

Great way for Celtic to spunk £20K+ a week though, I'm all for it.

He's fat because he never turns up to training at night

Victims seem to think we have stolen THEIR song :wtf:http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showthread.php?t=151144&page=29

Can only assume they are speaking about the Niall McGinn song going by the last one??

Cunts have stole our song...smiley-laughing002.gif

Heard that. Wankers smiley-laughing002.gif

Like they are gonna sell him?? 56.gif

Assume they started singing it about VVD. So they actually recycled it from us.

Victims seem to think we have stolen THEIR song :wtf:http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showthread.php?t=151144&page=29

Can only assume they are speaking about the Niall McGinn song going by the last one??

Cunts have stole our song...smiley-laughing002.gif

Heard that. Wankers smiley-laughing002.gif

Like they are gonna sell him?? 56.gif

Assume they started singing it about VVD. So they actually recycled it from us.

They started singing it years ago about Paddy McCourt...