Dons V.s Worst Team In Spl

Pish right enough, holding out for a 1-0 win against the leagues bottom team....shocking.

Substitutions were mindblowingly awful, how the fuck Vernon lasted 90 minutes (or even started) was beyond me.:wtf:

Gonna be 19 years since we last seen silverwear, guess Im glad to be old enought o have seen the good times, doubt mah loon will ever see my beloved Dons lift a tropy again at this rate....

:cry:

Quite possibly, McGinn's goal aside, the worst game, the performance, the worst standard of professional football I've ever witnessed. After the St Mirren game last week I never thought the level of turgidness could ever be surpassed. How fucking wrong was I.

This club is in serious shit.

Aye yer man Rae's not really delivered...eh Ollie ;)

A club with the merest scrap of ambition would have punted Brown well before now. However Milne is perfectly happy to write off yet ANOTHER season and leave the old lad in charge.

While Brown is indeed a pathetic manager, he was hired by Milne, and remains at the club thanks to Milne.

More wasted years under the specimen in the Chairman's seat.

How many more seasons will we have to just write off?

My lowlight of the match was watching Osborne kick it out for a throw on purpose rather than pass it back to langfield when both had time and acres of space, honestly didn't think things could get this bad, a "professional" fitba match and this is happened.

Was just before he got injured.

My lowlight of the match was watching Osborne kick it out for a throw on purpose rather than pass it back to langfield when both had time and acres of space, honestly didn't think things could get this bad, a "professional" fitba match and this is happened.

Was just before he got injured.

Commented on that to my brother during the game shocking bit of football and he got hurt again another crock we can get rid off anyway

Quite possibly, McGinn's goal aside, the worst game, the performance, the worst standard of professional football I've ever witnessed. After the St Mirren game last week I never thought the level of turgidness could ever be surpassed. How fucking wrong was I.

This club is in serious shit.

I'm just clinging to the fact that surely change will happen in the summer.

Kilmarnock away next week.....a well known grave yard over the years for AFC managers.

Willie Miller, Alex Miller & Mark McGhee have all been punted after defeats there from memory.

Brown sounded like a tired old man in his interview after the game.

Not all the problems but heis one of the problems total waste of a jersey, we get told about our great your policy but Broon prefers to play a guy who is slower than a week in Craiginches

Rae has been horrendous for ages now and complete waste of jersey. Offers us absolutely nothing last few months.

Pipped at post tonight for worst player though by Vernon who somehow seems to have lost eve. The most basic of football ability.

Not all the problems but heis one of the problems total waste of a jersey, we get told about our great your policy but Broon prefers to play a guy who is slower than a week in Craiginches

Get Jack into midfield with Milsom & Osborne (if he's not injured again!)

Rae & Hughes need dropped.

Pawlett & Hayes either side of McGinn. Vernon needs dropped too.

Langfield

Shaugnessy Anderson Reynolds Naysmith

Jack Osborne Milsom

Pawlett McGinn Hayes

Get Jack into midfield with Milsom & Osborne (if he's not injured again!)

Rae & Hughes need dropped.

Pawlett & Hayes either side of McGinn. Vernon needs dropped too.

Langfield

Shaugnessy Anderson Reynolds Naysmith

Jack Osborne Milsom

Pawlett McGinn Hayes

Won't work. That's an old 4-6-0 Levein style. Fair enough it's three attacking players but McGinn won't do well up there on his own.

McManus seems to have totally disappeared.

Not even on the bench.

Fallon even gets put on the bench instead of him.

Smith seems to play best just off a "no.9".

McMannus is meant to be one of the best prospects we've had come through (Bagshaw anyone). He's been banging in the goals for the youths apparently.

To be honest, I don't really know who I'd play and who I wouldn't.

I want to play McGinn, Hayes, Pawlett, McMannus and Smith but that would mean having three at the back.

-------------------T. Cone-----------------------

----Shaughnessy Anderson Reynolds------

--------------Jack---------Osbourne-------------

Hayes----------McGinn-------------Pawlett

------------McMannus Smith----------------

McMannus is meant to be one of the best prospects we've had come through (Bagshaw anyone). He's been banging in the goals for the youths apparently.

To be honest, I don't really know who I'd play and who I wouldn't.

I want to play McGinn, Hayes, Pawlett, McMannus and Smith but that would mean having three at the back.

-------------------T. Cone-----------------------

----Shaughnessy Anderson Reynolds------

--------------Jack---------Osbourne-------------

Hayes----------McGinn-------------Pawlett

------------McMannus Smith----------------

Not an earthly Brown would play 5 attack minded players.

To be honest not sure I would.

Your two wing backs in your 3-5-2 are out and out wingers.

I never went to the Friday game last season cause of work, it sounded great. Sounded like the atmosphere was great. Maybe that was because we won 4-0 though

That was absolutely awful. Not only were we shit but Dundee were even worse. And the SPL is so tight that it absolutely must be shite too. I left 20 minutes early because I was so bored and wanted to go back to the pub. The pub was great, far superior to the south stand.