Dons V.s Worst Team In Spl

My brother put it best when describing Stephen Hughes' performance as looking like a retired pro coming on for a testimonial for 5 mins....but playing like that for 90.

He's never had any pace at all, but I always think he looks knackered from the start of a game.

His fitness levels appear shocking.

Brown loves him though - he seems undroppable.

• Site Sponsor
1360970320[/url]' post='899680']

Quite possibly, McGinn's goal aside, the worst game, the performance, the worst standard of professional football I've ever witnessed. After the St Mirren game last week I never thought the level of turgidness could ever be surpassed. How fucking wrong was I.

This club is in serious shit.

The only ray of hope came from George Yule's pre match speech to some of the corporates. Big changes in next couple of months. They cannot possibly include Brown.

Shocking tactics which have sapped the spirit from the players. I would sack him today

Shiels or Danny Lennon for me.

• Downvote 1

The only ray of hope came from George Yule's pre match speech to some of the corporates. Big changes in next couple of months. They cannot possibly include Brown.

Shocking tactics which have sapped the spirit from the players. I would sack him today

Shiels or Danny Lennon for me.

Interesting that Yule seemed to re-iterate last night what he said in his Red TV interview.

Hopefully he's referring to the management team, as well as a training complex.

As for your suggestions of new manager....Danny Lennon?

No way.

It was about 6 weeks ago that St Mirren fans wanted him gone.

Shiels I'm not sure about. He's a loose cannon, and talks a lot of bollocks.

What about Mixu? Did a great job at Killie, got them playing good football. So much so, he got the Finland job.

Maybe a bit leftfield.

If I was betting on it, I'd say they'll go for Derek Adams.

He's never had any pace at all, but I always think he looks knackered from the start of a game.

His fitness levels appear shocking.

Brown loves him though - he seems undroppable.

Have you seen Milsom after he makes one single run?

Breathing out of his fucking arse.

I canna believe how he's held in such high regard on the this site.

He's a liability who has been stealing a wage for a year and a half.

And he's ginger.

AND English. Some fucking combo that. :laughing:

Yet folk on here suck his cock inside oot then berate Hughes in every fucking game regardless of how he plays.

If I didn't ken better I'd be thinking that some cunts that pass their opinion don't actually SEE the fucking game.

Again...yesterday...he was nowhere fucking near the worst (and I dinna rate him), but he doesn't hide like some of the "more talented" cunts in our team.

And he's ginger.

Yet folk on here suck his cock inside oot then berate Hughes in every fucking game regardless of how he plays.

If I didn't ken better I'd be thinking that some cunts that pass their opinion don't actually SEE the fucking game.

Again...yesterday...he was nowhere fucking near the worst (and I dinna rate him), but he doesn't hide like some of the "more talented" cunts in our team.

I don't disagree with a lot of what you say.

Milsom was excellent when he first arrived, but injuries have severely limited him.

I suppose Brown sees him every day in training, and maybe he just doesn't feel he's properly fit for a starting place.

I just don't see what Hughes brings to us though.

No pace

No stamina

NEVER scored a goal for us ever in how many games? 40 odd?

Seldom passes the ball forward.

I just don't rate him.

With Osborne going, and possibly Milsom & Rae, there's some decent wages freed up to get a couple of centre mids in that can get about the park, and make things happen....and hopefully be available for selection most of the time!

Keep Shaugnessy at RB, and put Jack in midfield too.

I don't disagree with a lot of what you say.

Milsom was excellent when he first arrived, but injuries have severely limited him.

I suppose Brown sees him every day in training, and maybe he just doesn't feel he's properly fit for a starting place.

I just don't see what Hughes brings to us though.

No pace

No stamina

NEVER scored a goal for us ever in how many games? 40 odd?

Seldom passes the ball forward.

I just don't rate him.

I'm verging on the same opinion.

The point I'm making (as yo ken) is that he just seems an easy target when things go wrong.

A scapegoat.

Unjustifiably on occasions.

Guest findlay_1903

Loved the idea of Friday night football. My mates and I got tanked pre during and post match. All this made the game much more bearable. Went out in town afterwards. Was a decent night out-don't think we mentioned the footy once. Also in the strippers.

And he's ginger.

Completely agree re Milsom. Fitness level is disgusting for a professional, as his one run down the left chanel into the Dundee box, lost ball, move breaks down, he doubles over with hands on knees then jogs back with wee "limp", will testify.

He does do some nice wee pirouettes when keeping the ball though.

Thought Milsom was totally overrated when he first signed, however gradually warmed to the guy and think he offers us a much more attacking threat in centre mid than our other guys. However if his fitness continues to be an issue then he shouldn't get a new contract

Issues such as Milsom can't be decided until we make our minds up about the manager.

It's not as if they're likely to offer Milsom a 2 year contract if they are planning to punt Brown, so the new manager is saddled with a player he might not want.

That's why it's probably a smoke screen from Yule about not discussing new contracts with players until we know if we're in the top 6.

It's hopefully the fact that they plan to punt Brown, and will leave the new manager to decide which if any of the 7 out of contract players he wants to keep.

I'd punt them all, with the exception of Osbourne, but he's almost certainly heading back south...and given his injury record, that might not be such a bad thing.

Releasing Naysmith, Rae, Milsom. Osborne, Fallon, Megginson & Magennis will free up about £9k per week in wages. Bring in 5 players and promote two of the youngsters from the U-20's