Scotland V Wales - Friday 8Pm

Leigh Griffiths is the in form striker in Scotland, overlooked for a has been playing out his career in Canada, that's the managers choice.

I have my doubts Strachan is the man for the job, his backroom team picks speak for themselves, jobs for his mates by the look of things.

Agree with all of that.

The strikers should be picked from Fletcher, Griffiths, Russell & Rhode IMO

McGhee being anywhere near a Scotland job is beyond belief, and is clearly Strachan giving a job to his mate. McGhee has NO credentials to be in the international set up. None.

It's all a fucking PR mess...

Strachan needs to come out now and say it's about blooding the next generation. If you're over 30 your Scotland career is finished, same deal as it should be for the Dons, if you're not there to play for the badge and the team fuck off... No journeymen... Blood the kids... I may have had my first taste of alcohol in 4 months when typing this...

Thankfully thats over, dire stuff. Lacking passion, skill, composure, heart... Just an awful football team. The only way is down from here.

The only way is down...when we're bottom and rank fucking rotten?

Still, having seen how shite and lucky we were to be 1-0 up at half time, I lumped on to Wales at 10/1 to win at half time.

kerching - thanks Snodgrass et al.

And when you see that fat oaf McGhee lurking on the touchline, you know Scottish football has reached absolute rock bottom.

Still plenty way to fall. Coefficient will be more fucked, groups get harder, we get worse results, the sfa continue to do fuck all whilst carrying out ridiculous restructuring of our game to pander to a couple of clubs. Thats just the start of it. Scottish football is a fucking shambles and even with new dynamic leadership installed tomorrow, we're still easily a decade from being half decent both in our club game and our international team. Thank fuck for English and Spanish football!

Caldwell and Miller need forcibly retired from international football.

Miller's willingness to travel from Vancouver to play means ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL. We are not a charity for fucks sake.

It couldn't get worse. Actually, it could and probably will.

Never mind.....Scotland fans will be having a sing song just now.

Altogether now....."we'll be comin, we'll be comin'......... :laughing:

• Downvote 1

Well that was embarrassing. All week Welsh ex-footballers and pundits have been queuing up to rip the pish out of Scotland. Seems they were right though....

Pumped home and away by the egg chasing nation of Wales. Cut adrift at the bottom of our qualifying group. This is a new low for Scottish football and will be reflected in our draw for the Euro 2016 qualifiers.

Depressing times.

Said Strachan was a pish appointment before he confirmed it with fucking McGhee... and then again with Miller.

But still think that after that goddawful first 30 minutes right up to the sending off we were the better team and a sending off and penalty will change a game. After that there was only one winner.

If Fletcher had not buggered his ankle in 2 minutes, then when we eventually came into it, with the chances we had even just in the first half we would have been further ahead because Miller is an old never-quite-was.

Awful result but for all that, a great hearty fuck you to those of you being happy that Scotland got beat.

Seriously fuck you.

That's fit happens fan you pick English players & ex Huns & Tims, they da care, they da hae the same passion. There are good players in the SPL that never got a look in. I mean some cunt bridcutt, tells you all you need to know. Kenny Miller instead o Leigh Griffiths that was the biggest surprise. I lost all interest in the National side when Strachan appointed McGhee & McCall.

That's fit happens fan you pick English players & ex Huns & Tims, they da care, they da hae the same passion. There are good players in the SPL that never got a look in. I mean some cunt bridcutt, tells you all you need to know. Kenny Miller instead o Leigh Griffiths that was the biggest surprise. I lost all interest in the National side when Strachan appointed McGhee & McCall.

Which English players are you referencing Huntly? The 5 minutes from Fletcher (who I'd class as Scottish) or the 5 minutes from Rhodes? And who are the SPL players other than Griffiths? Face it, we are just fucking shite.

I never realised how shite Scotland are. Fuck me I think Aberdeen could beat them. So angry I bought that stupid season ticket for all the home games and have booked flights for Wembley. Scotland games used to be ace but there is no life in them anymore. Yesterday was embarrassing - we made Wales look like Spain by not closing them down at all.

There's plenty o english rejects in the Scotland Squad. Ok maybe the good players in the SPL was a tad too far. But you are right Scotalnd are shite.

Aye but other than the 2 I mentioned I don't think there were any playing. Can't blame them. Maybe we don't have enough guffs?

Fuck me this football fan shite isn't fun when you support such awful teams. From now on I support Man U, Barca, Juve, Bayern & Spain

Agreed Strachan is a useless prick.

He is worse than Levein.

Need to wait to see if he pulls a 4-6-0 to be able to make that call.

Wales played 4-6-0 to quite good effect at times last night.

I think to be fair to Strachan he couldn't make massive changes before this game as he only had 1 friendly then straight into a massive game like this one.

Now that World Cup qualification is well and truely out of the window I think we might see him tinker a bit more with shape and selection and also lose a few of the players who just haven't been doing it.

The next few games will be interesting in this respect.

Missed the first 15 but thought we were better side up to Snodgrass hitting the post.

After that it was up there with the dons, a total surrendering of territory, bullied out of the game and we went down with no fight whatsoever. What the fk was the point of having Mulgrew in the squad and not letting him take a free kick? What else does he offer?

Terrible result.

Sorry to hear that barassie min hope all goes well.

Snodgrass should have been subbed off at half time as he had been booked and had another tackle that was worth at least a booking.

He was walking the proverbial tightrope.

If we'd taken him off, I don't think we would have lost.

Sorry to hear that barassie min hope all goes well.

Snodgrass should have been subbed off at half time as he had been booked and had another tackle that was worth at least a booking.

He was walking the proverbial tightrope.

If we'd taken him off, I don't think we would have lost.

Agree with the Snodgrass bit said that to my loon should have subbed him instead of Dorrans, might still have lost though as weare utter shite.

Thought Strachan might have been different but it looks like he is going with the same players as Levein so we can expect the same results .

Scotland used to be glorious failures now we are just ........ Failures !!

kenny miller. i can't stand it anymore.

his skill set, lacks any skill.

running

battling

hassling

these are things that anyone can do, theyre not difficult.

he gives me the impression of the lad with the fancy boots and the haircut and the tidy tracky. who stands about up front pointing and giving it the big i am. for someone who has played football for a long time, he still doesn't seem to be able to figure it out.

but he'll run about daft for you, battlin'. fuck off.

Wales up for their second easiest game in the group.

Easiest being Wales - Scotland.

Prophetic.

And ironically we've just had the best chance of the game so far (the cross that Miller headed over)

Fucking useless cunt.

Snodgrass with the most idiotic challenge imaginable.

And as i type in goes 2nd for Wales. Snodgrass cost Scotland here with sheer idiocy.

Indeed. What a fucking gluepot.

You can -1 me all you like, but you know it's true :thumbup1:

actually i agree with you and +1

although i wanted Scotland to win when i saw kenny fucking miller coming on i did think if we lose we deserve to.

This is correct. We absolutely deserved to lose as soon as we made him part of the team.

What a fucking joke selection. :nutso:

Leigh Griffiths is the in form striker in Scotland, overlooked for a has been playing out his career in Canada, that's the managers choice.

I have my doubts Strachan is the man for the job, his backroom team picks speak for themselves, jobs for his mates by the look of things.

Strachan is clearly an idiot. The inclusion of Miller alone confirs, underlines and fucking rubber stamps that een.

. Coefficient will be more fucked, groups get harder, we get worse results,

Coefficient means fuck all.

If the team is good enough, it's not even a factor.

Hopefully Strachan will now see there are certain players that should never wear a Scotland shirt again. Miller, Burke, Hutton, Caldwell . I thought Snoddy was playing well before the daft lunge. Would have been at the game but the missus is in hospital after a major health scare.

Puts the result in perspective.

Hope she makes a speedy recovery.

kenny miller. i can't stand it anymore.

his skill set, lacks any skill.

running

battling

hassling

these are things that anyone can do, theyre not difficult.

he gives me the impression of the lad with the fancy boots and the haircut and the tidy tracky. who stands about up front pointing and giving it the big i am. for someone who has played football for a long time, he still doesn't seem to be able to figure it out.

but he'll run about daft for you, battlin'. fuck off.

He never even did that yesterday. That was the worst I've ever seen him, and that says something

Griffiths should have been on when Fletcher came off, yet wasn't even in the squad. Bizarre