New Kit 2013/14

The preview on afc website doesn't match any template. It does look a close match to the new Bayern home kit tho

Could very well be the case that the template we have been given this year isn't included in the Adidas teamwear catalogue, like Hearts' new away kit and our first white away kit with Adidas (template kit wasn't available to buy at the time).

haha you love these new kit threads every season!

irrespective, it is a beauty...no?

For some reason it really, really bugs me seeing people talk about us getting bespoke kits and all the photoshop jobs, with people falling for them.

It's fairly simple. Adidas provide us with kits that derive from their list of templates. Some of these templates are available in the teamwear catalogue, some aren't.

Call me strange, but seriously, makes my blood boil.

Anyway, I'm not too keen on those mock ups. I will be happy if our home kit has red shorts and our away kit is white top, black shorts and white socks.

For some reason it really, really bugs me seeing people talk about us getting bespoke kits and all the photoshop jobs, with people falling for them.

It's fairly simple. Adidas provide us with kits that derive from their list of templates. Some of these templates are available in the teamwear catalogue, some aren't.

Anyway, I'm not too keen on those mock ups. I will be happy if our home kit has red shorts and our away kit is white top, black shorts and white socks.

I'm with you on this. Don't understand why folk would bother fucking about with photoshop to say this might be the new strip.

I also don't understand this whole sneak preview bullshit.

Just get the strip on show so folk can buy it.

It's not as if the suspense is killing anyone. FFS.

i think all mock up and photoshops should be stopped until rossafc92's blood cools down.

Anymore pic's and I fear he'll be a candidate for bobo's roid list.

If i was Aberdeen i would have made the new kit availible tomorrow (11 may) and made it a replica of

team-photo.jpg

Or even just a special edition release if not the real kit

and below a photo for Pudgie

Fergie-Abdeen-Fa-c_1724326a.jpg

Cheers Caley!

Would love a bizarre away top that we can laugh at for years to come. Like the spewy northsound away top

All white away kit is a certainty however

I got one of them off a German site a few years ago. Any time I wear it there's always someone comments on it. Truly a classic Aberdeen kit!

If the club and Adidas had half a brain they'd get 3 alternatives on the website for home & away strips.

Fans vote for 1 week.

Most popular is the strip for 2013/14.

Fucking simple.

Might stop cunts moaning about something that should only bother children.

Who cares?

I'm more bothered about who's in the strip.

haha you love these new kit threads every season!

irrespective, it is a beauty...no?

You're strange.

And overly angry.

• Upvote 1

Not very impressed with this, which is apparently the new strip for 2013/14.

You can see the V line on the teaser image on redweb too. Could of worked well as an away kit if the red and white were in reverse.

I can't see it? Am I being a complete dolt?