New Kit 2013/14

If an Aberdeen team makes the final of European competition then let them wear a replica of pinstripe kit,

As it stands, letting the shower of piss poor journeymen we currently have, have had, or will have for the forseeable future would be an insult to the shirt and the players who wore it.

Not to disparage our players, but they're fourth rate hacks at best, with one or two exceptions, and they're not fit to shovel the shite of the Gotheburg team, let alone wear their strip.

And as we all know, you know your blacks and whites.

Fucking right I do!

Disclaimer: I don't want anyone thinking I'm part of the BNP or KKK. He's talking about my (super awesome amazing) photos.

Edit: I'm still saying it's black and the photographer fucked up the white balance.

Disgrace that the official away kit was never used this season. I'm all for wearing red whenever we can, however if they're going to release an away kit which fans buy, they should at least have the decency to wear it, even in a game where it wasn't required.

In saying that, Adidas/AFC should really have done a bit of homework and considered the fact there was too much black in the kit to wear away to Dundee United, it was too black to wear away to Hearts and had too much yellow in it to wear versus Motherwell.

No doubt it will be kept on as next season's third kit though, as was the case with last season's away strip.