Becoming A Dad

weemackie

Well its not exactly the way i imagined becoming a father. I had visions of the happy life, wife and kids when the time was right . Not the, having a kid with the physco ex. Will speak to the ex tonight and see where we go with this, not an easy situation as i dont live in Malaysia any longer.

Better change your user name to something more current........Malaysian Dad?

Had our wee boy Jonah yesterday! Wife was in labour for a whopping 54 hours, with no sleep and throwing up anything she ate... How the hell she did it I'll never know. Ended up having to get spinal anaesthesia and forceps to get the wee man out, but by that point we just wanted it to be over so it was no bother.

• Upvote 4

What a film!

Tom Selleck and Nancy Travis sharing the big screen. What a decade for movies.

Now its all Serbian Movies with folk killing each other with their hard on's.

Dalton ripping out throat's was all you needed back then if you wanted to dip a toe into the obscene.

Anyway, well done everyone who has inseminated an egg with sperm.

Have you seen 'a Serbian film'? Holy shit.

Congratulations/ commiserations all you dad cunts

Had our wee boy Jonah yesterday! Wife was in labour for a whopping 54 hours, with no sleep and throwing up anything she ate... How the hell she did it I'll never know. Ended up having to get spinal anaesthesia and forceps to get the wee man out, but by that point we just wanted it to be over so it was no bother.

20 years to wait for your next big life event?

Nice one.

I'm sure the wife would take umbridge with your last bit. :laughing:

Congratulations. :cheers:

Met my little boy for the first time over the weekend, what an amazing feeling. Although the circumstances are not ideal i will be doing my best to see and spend as much time with him as possible. Was gonna get him to watch his first dons game on Sunday but alas, the lure of a bottle of milk and a sleep won through. Lots of time in the future to introduce him to the famous.

Met my little boy for the first time over the weekend, what an amazing feeling. Although the circumstances are not ideal i will be doing my best to see and spend as much time with him as possible. Was gonna get him to watch his first dons game on Sunday but alas, the lure of a bottle of milk and a sleep won through. Lots of time in the future to introduce him to the famous.

This soap opera is confusing now, have I missed a few episodes? How old is Malaysia Steve Jnr?

hahaha, Jnr is now 4 months old. Mother did not tell me about his birth till after a few months, then we had to arrange to get the test done, then wait for the results...blah blah blah. Long story short....mum still a crazy bitch but the wee man is amazing.

Ah good stuff, well glad you're enjoying the results, you're obviously a decent chap. And another future Dons fan is always a winner

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...