Becoming A Dad

weemackie

• 2 months later...

5 weeks today until our due date. Went to "Labour 1 & 2" last week which made it all very real...

Dads - what the hell do you do while your wife is pushing a human being out of her nether regions? Words of encouragement? Motivational speeches?

I watched Sons of Anarchy on the iPad haha. And a couple of movies.

• Upvote 1

5 weeks today until our due date. Went to "Labour 1 & 2" last week which made it all very real...

Dads - what the hell do you do while your wife is pushing a human being out of her nether regions? Words of encouragement? Motivational speeches?

If you're in Aberdeen, the Chinese across the road is to die for.

• Upvote 1

Doing a DNA test soon to see if i have become a dad. Some Malaysian bird has claimed she has had my baby. Smoking hot chick mind, these 50/50's are usually hot as She is half chinese / half Indian, so the kid will be a fair mix and match.

Are you going to be finding out on Malaysia's equivalent of Jeremy Kyle?

Doing a DNA test soon to see if i have become a dad. Some Malaysian bird has claimed she has had my baby. Smoking hot chick mind, these 50/50's are usually hot as She is half chinese / half Indian, so the kid will be a fair mix and match.

If she's as good as the Chinese across from the matty in Aberdeen then your in for a treat pal. All the best.

Get a dulux colour chart if it is lighter than "vintage chandelier" it's yours.

Save yourself a fortune.