How Do You Feel About Homosexuals Right To Adopt Children?

yes in my opinion others have a different opinion i accept that but some cant accept different opinions maybe because the subject is to close to them i do not know.

it's ok to have an opinion but when that opinion impacts the lives of people through oppression then it is fair to have that opinion questioned.

can you justify your hate?

if it was being molested by a paedo then that would make sense.

were you bummed as a child?

yes in my opinion others have a different opinion i accept that but some cant accept different opinions maybe because the subject is to close to them i do not know.

Good of you to clarify. Your earlier post made it seem like 'homos adopting is wrong', was a statement of fact.

Good of you to clarify. Your earlier post made it seem like 'homos adopting is wrong', was a statement of fact.

call it hate like fatjim if you want but i think the thought of two gays adopting a child is wrong and i would go as far as to say disgusting

to me a family should consist of a mother and father plus x amount of kids

If a kid at school when asked what their mummy did for a living replied i only have two daddys would get slaughtered by the rest of his/her class

whether its wrong/bullying or not everyone here knows it would happen

call it hate like fatjim if you want but i think the thought of two gays adopting a child is wrong and i would go as far as to say disgusting

If a kid at school when asked what their mummy did for a living replied i only have two daddys would get slaughtered by the rest of his/her class

Surely the bigger issue in this country, is the amount of single parent families?

And I would rather a child is brought up in a loving home by parents (gay or not), than having to grow up in a children's home.

so single parents in your opinion must be wrong and disgusting too. going by your logic.

disgust does imply some sort of hate by the way.

Hmm, the old testament, a great place to look for moral guidance;

Rape victims being forced to marry their rapists,

A prohibition on wearing wool and cotton together,

Women having to sacrifice a two doves after every period,

Men having to marry their dead brother's wife and then having to name their first son after the dead brother,

Etc

Yeh, lots of good laws in that section of the bible.

Yes, and the New Testament comes next an invalidates much of the Old Testament, for Christians at least and don't forget that the clergy also have to interpret the Bible as well, it is not simply read aloud in church, it is also discussed.

A man putting his penis in another mans arse is not natural, a man kissing another man is not natural.

That type of behaviour is very unnatural in fact, read the bible for some insight.

:hysterical:

The Bible.

It;'s 2013... the only insight The Bible gives us here in the 21st Century is just how fuckwitted people were back then.

The Flintstones is not a documentary, snakes do not speak Aramaic, a bipolar wizard did not create us out of mud.

Think on boys:

Prosecutors in Scotland have today been issued with guidance by the Lord Advocate, Frank Mulholland QC, on the prosecution of anyone who opposes same sex marriage in Scotland.

The action follows the publication today of the ''Marriage and Civil Partnership Bill'' by the Scottish Government.

The Lord Advocate was fulfilling a commitment he gave prior to the launch of the consultation on the Bill to publish guidance to prosecutors in relation to the circumstances in which opposition to same sex marriage could amount to a breach of criminal law.

The Lord Advocate said:

Criticism of same sex marriage or sexual orientation is not in itself an offence and people have the right to express their own opinions particularly during the passage of the bill through the Scottish Parliament. Legitimate comment is part of the democratic process. The prosecution service recognises that freedom and also the sensitivity of the issues and the strength of opinion surrounding same sex marriage.

“I have therefore decided to publish brief guidelines for the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service to ensure a consistency of approach by prosecutors across Scotland in deciding whether it is in the public interest to prosecute a case where comments are made either in opposition to or in support of same sex marriage which might be viewed as highly offensive; that a measured and proportionate approach is taken in such cases to ensure that people are able to express legitimate comment without fear of prosecution; and to make it clear that when comments are made in relation to same sex marriage that incite hatred or violence that the rights and freedoms of victims are protected.

The full text of the Lord Advocate's Guidelines follows:

Criticism of same sex marriage or homosexuality is not in itself an offence nor is the expression of religious views or the display of religious symbols. The European Convention on Human Rights and the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union state that all people are guaranteed the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion along with the freedom of expression. These freedoms include the freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority. It is important that those wishing to debate the issue of same sex marriage are able to express views and opinions which may be disagreed with and which may cause concern.

Crown Office and the Procurator Fiscal Service recognise the sensitivity of the issues and the strength of opinion surrounding same sex marriage. COPFS will consider any incident reported to it involving criticism of or support for same sex marriage on its facts and circumstances. Views expressed or comments made in relation to same sex marriage in ways which do not incite hatred or violence towards a particular person or group of people and which do not cause or intend to cause public disorder will not be the subject of criminal prosecution.

In considering whether a prosecution is appropriate, consideration will be given to the facts of the case, the context in which any statements are made or actions taken and wider issues in relation to public safety, the protection of public order and the protection of the rights and freedoms of any victims. Any decision to take proceedings in relation to cases of this nature will be approved by Crown Counsel.

Without reading the entire thread...

Those poofy cunts that camp it up, mince about and talk funny - they shouldn't even get a vote, never mind get to raise kids.

Normal poofers - i.e. act and speak properly - yeah, if they are good people and pass all the usual criteria for adopting, why not? Would think it should be a given though that any prospective adopting family has involvement from close members of both sexes.

• Upvote 1