How Do You Feel About Homosexuals Right To Adopt Children?

I definitely wouldn't have bought you a pint because.

1) I am tight fisted cunt.

2) I know your type.

fatjim you need to accept that some people like poofs and some don't end of.

You can continue this thread for another 10 years but i will never agree with you

to me gays are disgusting and not normal /natural same view as tup and dayts but you are probably far to thick to understand that.

You just seem to think because we have a different view that we are not normal/bigoted or whatever when in fact its the reverse

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You can continue this thread for another 10 years but i will never agree with you

to me gays are disgusting and not normal /natural same view as tup and dayts but you are probably far to thick to understand that.

You just seem to think because we have a different view that we are not normal/bigoted or whatever when in fact its the reverse

Being bigoted and hate filled is the norm to you but that doesn't make your hate acceptable.

Oh and that should be far too thick not to thick.

Plenty of people on here agree with me but I don't think that somehow validates my rational thinking.

In 10 years I will still be pointing out what a loathsome individual you truly are and you will still be an absolute retard with zero capability of debating with your skewed logic.

Given that homosexuality is "natural", can you expand on your reasoning for believing otherwise?

• Upvote 1

Given that homosexuality is "natural", can you expand on your reasoning for believing otherwise?

A man putting his penis in another mans arse is not natural, a man kissing another man is not natural.

That type of behaviour is very unnatural in fact, read the bible for some insight.

As an aside there has been a lot of talk about a child of homosexual parents being bullied at school, primarily based on what I gather is poster's own schoolday experiences.

I'd be interested to know, however, how many posters knew a gay person when they were at school? Indeed, how many posters actually know a gay person in the here and now?

And I don't mean Graeme Norton or Dale Winton from the telly or that guy who you see in Starbucks in town but an actual person with whom they have regularly talked with?

Just another nail in the coffin of the traditional nuclear family...

They wanted faggotry de-criminalised, they got it (and I agree).

They wanted the age of consent lowered from 21 to 18 (I don't care).

Then they wanted it lowered again, to 16 (couldn't care less).

But, that wasn't enough... they wanted civil partnerships (like I care?)

But, that wasn't enough either... they wanted marriage (I don't care either way - see a pattern?)

However, now that STILL isn't enough... now they want to have kiddies.

Enough is enough. They have been appeased more than enough. A line has to be drawn somewhere.

• Upvote 2

As an aside there has been a lot of talk about a child of homosexual parents being bullied at school, primarily based on what I gather is poster's own schoolday experiences.

I'd be interested to know, however, how many posters knew a gay person when they were at school? Indeed, how many posters actually know a gay person in the here and now?

And I don't mean Graeme Norton or Dale Winton from the telly or that guy who you see in Starbucks in town but an actual person with whom they have regularly talked with?

Even if you know one and they seem quite nice does not make it natural

someone probably knew Denis Neilson and thought he was quite nice at some point in his life

But, that wasn't enough either... they wanted marriage (I don't care either way - see a pattern?)

Enough is enough. They have been appeased more than enough. A line has to be drawn somewhere.

why?

• Downvote 1

A man putting his penis in another mans arse is not natural, a man kissing another man is not natural.

That type of behaviour is very unnatural in fact, read the bible for some insight.

Good god, Jesus wept.

Are you saying we have to live our lives according to the Bible? Do you mean literally?

Are you saying adulterers should be put to death? We should not wear clothes of different fabric? We should not eat bacon or shrimp?

Are you some sort of Christian extremist?

I agree, I see pictures of elton and his partner with their adopted kids and just think that is fucking wrong, those kids have no chance of being normal kids, they're like lapdogs or a handbag for them.

they also want to teach it at schools

whats next employers must employ x amount of gays

Good god, Jesus wept.

Are you saying we have to live our lives according to the Bible? Do you mean literally?

Are you saying adulterers should be put to death? We should not wear clothes of different fabric? We should not eat bacon or shrimp?

Are you some sort of Christian extremist?

Bacon and shrimp are ok.

Hmm, the old testament, a great place to look for moral guidance;

Rape victims being forced to marry their rapists,

A prohibition on wearing wool and cotton together,

Women having to sacrifice a two doves after every period,

Men having to marry their dead brother's wife and then having to name their first son after the dead brother,

Etc

Yeh, lots of good laws in that section of the bible.

Bacon and shrimp are ok.

what about forcing your daughter to marry a man who has raped her?

if we are going define nature by using bronze age mythology then that would be an acceptable thing to do surely.

can you actually quote where in the bible it says homosexuality is unnatural?

• Downvote 2

they also want to teach it at schools

whats next employers must employ x amount of gays

The Marxist in charge of the NUS at Manchester Uni was campaigning a few years ago for separate toilets to be built for trans-genders (no kidding!).

Fuck that. If you have a fud, sit down in the lassies. If you have a cock, stand and pish in the mens' room. If you don't like your gender, change it (although NOT on the NHS).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

nobody answered my question on whether adoption itself was a natural process?

does it matter i have already said its just not right

why don't humans have sex in public when all other in the animal kingdom do - same answer is because its just not the thing to do

No, I said I'd take a drink off him for saving his neck, I'm good like that.

Thomas caledonia Hamilton struggles with basic English so he wouldn't have understood that you were implying that you somehow see your hooligan past as some sort of heroic act to save other football fans from being beaten up.

in reality you did it for your own selfish homoerotic means of getting close contact with other men without being seen as a street dancing gaylord

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2