How Do You Feel About Homosexuals Right To Adopt Children?

No matter what quite a few people here say, queerness is not readily accepted (ooh matron) by the majority of people,

When eh was working at a customer site in London , there was this outrageous queen working in the same department who would tell about his weekend. Nothing too untoward, but any time he said "oh me and John had a lazy morning in bed" or similar, you could see people were uncomfortable.

People tolerate it more than accept it

I do have a loon DRD min.

He's not gay, thank Christ.

He likes fighting and football and Super Hero Squad.

You can tell poofs at that age if they like playing with lassies toys like Barbie etc.

So, he likes - touching other boys, watching other boys run around, and other boys hanging out in costumes.

Seems pretty clear - he's a poof. Just waiting for the day he can go out in the world and find his real "daddy". :gay:

So, he likes - touching other boys, watching other boys run around, and other boys hanging out in costumes.

Seems pretty clear - he's a poof. Just waiting for the day he can go out in the world and find his real "daddy". :gay:

That's a child you're talking about there.

I know it's the Internet and all that but but having a go at the mans child just isn't on IMO.

:laughing:

I know it's the Internet and all that but but having a go at the mans child just isn't on IMO.

It's fucking funny though.

it's not like tup gives a fuck with his conditional love.

I very much doubt anyone here would disown their kids if they were gay. although society would be a better place if they did kill themselves as they have claimed they would.

most of the shit they are spouting is just bravado. it's all about maintaining the online persona.

the reality is that they would probably have a bubble with the wife and then they would eventually accept their child's life choices.

the most important thing is to instill a mindset into a young child that no matter what they decide they will still be loved.

none of this Victorian bullshit.

No matter what quite a few people here say, queerness is not readily accepted (ooh matron) by the majority of people,

When eh was working at a customer site in London , there was this outrageous queen working in the same department who would tell about his weekend. Nothing too untoward, but any time he said "oh me and John had a lazy morning in bed" or similar, you could see people were uncomfortable.

People tolerate it more than accept it

I know a guy who ended up getting his cock cut open to remove a bit of sweetcorn that got wedged up his jap's eye after he'd been bumming his boyfriend.

He's funnily enough not gay anymore.

Acton sheep this is hardly bravado, it's my honest opinion.

I simply dinna like gay folk. Thats my choice, same as they choose to be gay.

Ergo I'd be bitterly disappointed if one of my kids was gay.

I associate gay with weirdness. Shows that you are not genetically robust.

This homophobes are closet queers line doesn't wash. I'm not homophobic. I'm just not doing what the nanny state tell me to do which is to deny the truth. The truth is that there is something wrong with homosexuals. Their wiring or their upbringing contained an imperfection, a genetic or environmental affront to nature.

I can't see how it can possibly be anything to do with upbringing. You could have a family of 5 boys all with similar upbrining and 4 of them turn out straight and one turns out gay.

Also, can't see how people choose to be gay as Tup suggests. Yes, a gay man might make a choice to shag another man but he doesn't make a choice to be attracted to that man. Why would someone choose to be something that there's so much prejudice towards??

One of my good mates is gay and he's a really decent person. Nothing wrong with him at all in my eyes.

I am convinced that you have got this whack job totally correct. He's not the only one, there are two others I could name, but this caledonia is the most disturbed. His madness is unchecked.

Some say shit for a laff or a reaction. Some mix opinion and debate with nonsense and irreverence. This nutter's relentlessness defines him. What a horrible childhood he has endured. To get this fucked up, it was severe neglect and abuse that he suffered.

I would feel pity but I am more consumed by fear, fear of what he will do and what we all contributed to. The internet gives fuckheads like him a voice and going on a forum like this where he thinks it is possible to disguise his sickness, inevitably he gets found out and called out.

just what i said if you do not agree with the "i love gays brigade" you must be disturbed

its fuckers like you who are quite happy at men shoving it up others shit tube that are disturbed

• Downvote 1

What about the dickee, the receiver?

Argument for "him" being effeminate and likely to be capable of providing maternal love?

Nah. Too fucked up.

This homophobes are closet queers line doesn't wash. I'm not homophobic. I'm just not doing what the nanny state tell me to do which is to deny the truth. The truth is that there is something wrong with homosexuals. Their wiring or their upbringing contained an imperfection, a genetic or environmental affront to nature.

The imperfection isn't fatal. It's not as bad as cunts like caledonia and sheepiekev for example who should both be shot for the protection of society. It's not as bad as the humour-absented don in oz or the lonely and self-obsessed ke1t. There are AFC fans who are far worse humans than the average poof or dyke.

It's hardly an affront to nature when it has occurred naturally in nature. I think you should change that to it's an affront to you because you come from a bygone era.

lots of people have discomfort with homosexuality

others like me just think its disgusting and there is something wrong with them

take the typical gay stereotype you can spot them a mile away

look at the ones on telly like dale winton, the bloke in corrie, elton john, graham norton you just know thesr is something missing there

same in real life they speak like woman and most of their pals are woman

There is a UK high street bank (maybe several of them for all eh ken) that have a club for all poof and lezzer employees. They go on outings (bit late?) and even had an audience with the big boss who told them that the banks policy was to have 10% of its staff being queer.

Given that sexual persuasion is not something they can ask at an interview, eh wonder if it is advantageous to say "hello sailor" or the like?