Aberdeen V Alloa (0 - 0) (6 - 5 Pens)

Absolutely woeful - beyond belief awful form us. Trying to think of any positives and can only say the pens were taken brilliantly and that we are through.

Special mention to Zola who was somehow left on pitch depite being clearly unfit and hardly able to run after 60 mins - a was a special kind of awful!!

what happened to him Bamber was it clash of heads?

Not entirely certain was a complete clusterf..k of players at the back post - (to be honest it was quite strange seeing a ball played into the box somewhere near players that i'd forgotten what it looked like) two of ours two of theres went up in a tangle and ended up on the deck in a similar tangle - immediate thought was dislocation but not a sign of movement the whole time - no players really went over to offer words of encouragement either which to me suggests he may have been sparko

If he was out for the count then also special praise to langfield who was over like a rocket to support his head and neck

edit

not the best looking pics on redweb

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20130827/aberdeen-v-alloa-_2212158_3439448

The worst game of football I've seen at pittodrie and I've seen some bad games. No one deserves pass marks and they should all be incredibly embarrassed with themselves. Zola should be told he is free to find another club, Leon mike is better than him.

Steady on, I would say young Murray deserves pass marks as he never gave up and at least kept going. Also Langfield as he was probably the only player tonight who never passed the ball sideways or back, oh and he saved a pen

Zola, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. I've seen them all, from Duncan Davidson to Tommy Wright but he must rank up there with the most inept

I've been against him since day one, I'm delighted we got through, but it changes nothing.

Derek McInnes should not be manager of Aberdeen and thats nothing to do with tonight, it's a cultural thing.

Not cultural for me... our least pish manager of recent years was steeped in Weeg.

For me it's a matter of competence... I don;t think McInnes has much.

Not entirely certain was a complete clusterf..k of players at the back post - (to be honest it was quite strange seeing a ball played into the box somewhere near players that i'd forgotten what it looked like) two of ours two of theres went up in a tangle and ended up on the deck in a similar tangle - immediate thought was dislocation but not a sign of movement the whole time - no players really went over to offer words of encouragement either which to me suggests he may have been sparko

If he was out for the count then also special praise to langfield who was over like a rocket to support his head and neck

edit

not the best looking pics on redweb

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20130827/aberdeen-v-alloa-_2212158_3439448

If a neck injury the worst thing you can do is move them. But yeah Langfield was right over waving on trainer.

Steady on, I would say young Murray deserves pass marks as he never gave up and at least kept going. Also Langfield as he was probably the only player tonight who never passed the ball sideways or back, oh and he saved a pen

Zola, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. I've seen them all, from Duncan Davidson to Tommy Wright but he must rank up there with the most inept

I agree with Dunc - no positives in the 120 mins and include the youngsters in that. Plenty effort and lively but very low in quality from the young lads.

Might have over exaggerated but as a team they were poor, langfield had in reality very little to do until the pens. Thought Ryan jack had a bad game, for the first couple of games I was willing to give Gorgonzola the benefit of the doubt but he is fucking atrocious. At points he looked like a combination of a giraffe and a shire horse trying to control a tennis ball.

don't think langfield looked bad

Anderson was ok and showed why we do still need him Reynolds good player but not captain

Pawlett good first half shite thereafter, jack, Robertson pretty much the same

Hayes would have gladly seen subbed in a better way than he was

McGinn only looks like a 20 goal striker if we get 20 penalties

zola was given the benefit of the doubt for being unfit but is less stable than a jenga tower with 15 blocks removed

Might have over exaggerated but as a team they were poor, langfield had in reality very little to do until the pens. Thought Ryan jack had a bad game, for the first couple of games I was willing to give Gorgonzola the benefit of the doubt but he is fucking atrocious. At points he looked like a combination of a giraffe and a shire horse trying to control a tennis ball.

Jack turned up only for 2nd half of extra time. Anonymous before that.

I thought our strikeforce would instantly be improved with the release of Fallon.

How fucking wrong was I?

Step forward Calvin. Holy shit, you're bad.

Does anyone remember his cross field pass to.....the dug out. Granted he wasn't helped by Robertson being immobile, but Usain Bolt on pink champagne would never have reached it.

play Shankland, Cammy Smith, recall Declan McManus, sign Declan fucking Donnelly, just please, get rid of that absolute turkey.

When the ref spoke to Zola in extra time I thought he was going to book him for persistent shitness.

That second half will probably live in my nightmares for a while. Dear God we were awful. Just glad we're through and I finally got to see us win a competitive penalty shot out too! Hopefully Flood and Hayes will just miss the St Johnstone game at worst.

Jack turned up only for 2nd half of extra time. Anonymous before that.

Not that anonymous, he was the one aimlessly punting the ball out, breaking down our attacks to pass the ball to langfield or trying to play himself into danger for no reason.

On second thoughts ay he was anonymous, the whole team were doing that.

Zola has one trademark attempt the standing 5 yards out centre of the goal and send it for a goal kick somewhere around the 6 yard line.

Oh and especially for the kitman - either give him some shorts with a smaller waist or put a belt on him - seeing the waist band of underpants might be seen as trendy on union street on a Friday night - but we don't need to see it on a football pitch

Same players shown themselves capable of playing better against better teams, certainly in terms of chances.

You think it was maybe just a case of "canna be arsed" for a few of them tonight?

yup..... absolutely some players were terrible some didnt give a fuck.very worried about saturday