The Hat

alscotoz

Kelt is a member here with zero posts. Was that you originally? Whoever it was joined in 2006.

That wasn't me. Someone pre-empted my sign-up here by stealing my nick.

I considered asking Admin to disable it so I could sign up as Kelt... but, meh... mebbes I will and mebbes I won't.

That wasn't me. Someone pre-empted my sign-up here by stealing my nick.

I considered asking Admin to disable it so I could sign up as Kelt... but, meh... mebbes I will and mebbes I won't.

I never even noticed that was a 1 in your name instead of an l. You were an AFC chat 'original' weren't you? Think I remember you from back in the day on the club run message board.

I never even noticed that was a 1 in your name instead of an l. You were an AFC chat 'original' weren't you? Think I remember you from back in the day on the club run message board.

I'm not sure... I think at the time of the official board I was running my own message board, a religion and ethics site, so had no time for posting on fitba boards.

I think my first foray onto the Aberdeen Boards was with Donstalk, that was in its heyday when it was busy and funny.

Prior to that, dunno, may have been registered but don't think I'd have posted much.

I mine a few of them. Bez was involved in an accident wasn't he. Wonder how he is now. Hope he's getting on ok.

He sure was, so unlucky, standing waiting to cross a road and from memory a car went through a red light

and hit another which then hit him.

I visited him in hospital and took in a programme from CL final but he was totally out of it.

Met him out at Broadstraik a few months later and despite his injury he was coping well.

Think he's down in Glasgow area now.

He sure was, so unlucky, standing waiting to cross a road and from memory a car went through a red light

and hit another which then hit him.

I visited him in hospital and took in a programme from CL final but he was totally out of it.

Met him out at Broadstraik a few months later and despite his injury he was coping well.

Think he's down in Glasgow area now.

Remember he always had a good sense of humour. Think he was pissed off that he had a good pair of jeans ruined that night.

I'm not sure... I think at the time of the official board I was running my own message board, a religion and ethics site, so had no time for posting on fitba boards.

I think my first foray onto the Aberdeen Boards was with Donstalk, that was in its heyday when it was busy and funny.

Prior to that, dunno, may have been registered but don't think I'd have posted much.

A 'religion and ethics board, you? Well I never :laughing:

And phuxache, Blin, Ernie Winchester, Holy Joe, Slim Shady, Bezmanstar, Morris the Butcher, A1, Soldier Girl

and Super Jugs. To name but a few.

I remember all those characters. Holy Joe moved to South Korea to teach English, married a Korean lassie but they are now back living here. He posts on her still I think, just not very much.

Also Panda, BigSexy and DENBO1, three retards if I remember correctly :laughing: Panda must still be around somewhere, he was a youngish guy and a prolific poster, wouldn't surprise me if he still posts on here under a different name.

Think Slim Shady moved to Dubai and was never seen or heard from again (apart from once posting a pic of a big, flash motor he claimed was his over there)

I remember all those characters. Holy Joe moved to South Korea to teach English, married a Korean lassie but they are now back living here. He posts on her still I think, just not very much.

Also Panda, BigSexy and DENBO1, three retards if I remember correctly :laughing: Panda must still be around somewhere, he was a youngish guy and a prolific poster, wouldn't surprise me if he still posts on here under a different name.

Think Slim Shady moved to Dubai and was never seen or heard from again (apart from once posting a pic of a big, flash motor he claimed was his over there)

Panda is still around.

I see him getting RT'ed on Twitter a lot.

A richt ugly cunt.

Plooky fucker.

Runs some shitey blog.

Hinks he's a journalist.

• Upvote 2

A few years of that revealed that the most hate-filled, intolerant, ignorant, vicious, threatening, petty, disgusting human beings on the planet are those who believe in 'god'.

Lunatics to a man and (in particular) woman.

Panda is still around.

I see him getting RT'ed on Twitter a lot.

A richt ugly cunt.

Plooky fucker.

Runs some shitey blog.

Hinks he's a journalist.

What does 'RT'ed' mean? I'm nae up to speed with this twitter stuff, never been on it in my life.

Ha ha, he used to write that 10MWTM fanzine and had delusions of being some kind of Graeme Spiers back then too.

I spoke to Slim circa 2005. Had never made on here by then but we were of 3 Aberdeen fans on a UK forum, Well_Red being the other (reminds me of rocket, but he lived down Reading way). Slim was a decent guy, just obsessed with VWs, in particular on the Eastside....

Anyway, it has been good times tonight.

Cheers you cunts!

Snapshot_20130831_5.jpg

Say hi if you see me, I love you all!

p.s. I realise there is ginger in there...

I spoke to Slim circa 2005. Had never made on here by then but we were of 3 Aberdeen fans on a UK forum, Well_Red being the other (reminds me of rocket, but he lived down Reading way). Slim was a decent guy, just obsessed with VWs, in particular on the Eastside....

Anyway, it has been good times tonight.

Cheers you cunts!

Snapshot_20130831_5.jpg

Say hi if you see me, I love you all!

p.s. I realise there is ginger in there...

You look like my mate (who is a massive hun, with hun tattoos including one that says 'no surrender' on his arm). What you drinking there, cognac?