The Hat

alscotoz

Why isn't RAZOR getting back on?

He goes to more games at every level than the rest of us, and because he made a lame wind up that was taken the wrong way it seems harsh to have him banned for good.

Personals should be left out of it.

Granted he's a prick, but that's hardly an obstacle to posting on here FFS.

He is still nowhere near beating my record :) Once he does i think he should be back on ;)

Why isn't RAZOR getting back on? He goes to more games at every level than the rest of us, and because he made a lame wind up that was taken the wrong way it seems harsh to have him banned for good. Personals should be left out of it. Granted he's a prick, but that's hardly an obstacle to posting on here FFS.

What do we want?

RAZOR.

When do we want him?

NOW.

Why isn't RAZOR getting back on?

He goes to more games at every level than the rest of us, and because he made a lame wind up that was taken the wrong way it seems harsh to have him banned for good.

Personals should be left out of it.

Granted he's a prick, but that's hardly an obstacle to posting on here FFS.

Fucking hate pikeys.

What do we want?

RAZOR.

When do we want him?

NOW.

And you claim I'm bent, ooooft!!

you were perfectly coherent and sound in the kings highway mini. and I agree with bofoon and bri, get razor back on here, he's another gentleman and a scholar.

Aye, amazingly, that ended up being a really heavy and late night, got home at 11am the next day.

This used to be active, and there were members with far higher negative score.

In 2005, Donstalk went down after being hacked, coincidentally not so long after this site went online, and while DT was down for several weeks, multiple users registered on here, and stayed here. and the story begun.

I came here as a result of Donstalkgate.

You must of been to have visit triple kirks. not something a sober man would do

Nah I quite like there, pub quiz used to be good now the pricks that do it are shit and don't like my chat.

It was a Sunday. I was going to 2ManyDJs at the Forum after, don't think there was a game that day.

I guess you were "shaped" or scared...

You sure? I was maybe ill or drunk, maybe both, you are lucky.

Nah I quite like there, pub quiz used to be good now the pricks that do it are shit and don't like my chat.

You sure? I was maybe ill or drunk, maybe both, you are lucky.

I was meaning scared as in who the fuck's this weird cunt, nae this guy could kick the fuck out of me.

I'm about as useful as a chocolate teapot in a fight.

You must have been in the wilderness for for 16 months, DT hacking happened October 2005, you registered here Jan 2007.

I was a bit-part player. Opportunities were few and far between but I kept my head down, worked hard in training and just hoped the gaffer would give me a chance.

You must have been in the wilderness for for 16 months, DT hacking happened October 2005, you registered here Jan 2007.

Ahhh 2005 when away days were fun.

I was meaning scared as in who the fuck's this weird cunt, nae this guy could kick the fuck out of me.

I'm about as useful as a chocolate teapot in a fight.

I have no idea as to who you are or what you look like.

I'm pretty handy if I'm honest, I just pick when to show off and start frontin', last April when Fake Blood played here was one of the worst times to 'start frontin' as I ended up in a ickle bit of trouble

#FreeSlim

Must have improved since that video of you slapping the guy you were fighting was posted on here.