The Hat

alscotoz

I spoke to Slim circa 2005. Had never made on here by then but we were of 3 Aberdeen fans on a UK forum, Well_Red being the other (reminds me of rocket, but he lived down Reading way). Slim was a decent guy, just obsessed with VWs, in particular on the Eastside....

Anyway, it has been good times tonight.

Cheers you cunts!

Snapshot_20130831_5.jpg

Say hi if you see me, I love you all!

p.s. I realise there is ginger in there...

You have a terrible haircut.

I remember Slim Shady was a very opinionated, very direct - some would say Rocket-esque - in forwarding his own viewpoint. He was loud, sometimes rude and totally unable to accept any opinion that wasn't his own ...

Then I played a game of football with him and thought, "There's the definition of a keyboard warrior."

Otherwise, he was fine enough.

I remember Slim Shady was a very opinionated, very direct - some would say Rocket-esque - in forwarding his own viewpoint. He was loud, sometimes rude and totally unable to accept any opinion that wasn't his own ... Then I played a game of football with him and thought, "There's the definition of a keyboard warrior." Otherwise, he was fine enough.

Sure he was pointed out to me (by Holyjoe) outside Pittodrie years ago. A skinny wee, bespectacled geek if it was him.

Ah, the original AFC Chat on the official website. That was always going to end in tears.

I think it was eventually pulled when someone posted this picture up :laughing:

65s48n.jpg

The one poster I remember from those days was a guy called TheManWho. Always struck me as a tad unhinged.

He was a bit like tup IIRC.