Pubs In Dingwall

tup

Is anyone here getting the train as far as Inverness then getting a taxi, price and times just to Inverness is way better than Dingwall, was discussed earlier but just looked. Would rather take the train than car, I'm going with a mate, if we can get 2 more folk that's just a fiver a head each way in a joe.

Anyone up for a taxi share? could arrange a bigger taxi, more the merrier....and cheaper! :)

Regards,

Grippy fae Bucksburn, :cool:

Is anyone here getting the train as far as Inverness then getting a taxi, price and times just to Inverness is way better than Dingwall, was discussed earlier but just looked. Would rather take the train than car, I'm going with a mate, if we can get 2 more folk that's just a fiver a head each way in a joe. Anyone up for a taxi share? could arrange a bigger taxi, more the merrier....and cheaper! :) Regards, Grippy fae Bucksburn, :cool:

I'm probably catching the train so could do this both ways.

What train to Inverness you thinking about catching?

George winna

I'll leather snu cunt that touches him

I'm in retirement pal but still in tip top shape, even though I have half of Aberdeen's internet community on my tail I'll be fine. Year to the day since the cowardly attack in Poland but as long as I keep my back to the wall nae worries.

Fat bill would do well to stay clear, it's the big boys out this weekend nae the apprentices, bump into us and he'll be no fit state to log on to mad and cry about it.

I am 'oot' for this one I'm afraid Dayts as I have the headwetting for my loon - only day some folk could manage. I will be thinking about you flying the flag for The Hat in Dingwall. I am in fact beardless at the moment too, so would have been a let-down in that department. Though if I just stopped shaving today, I can grow it pretty quickly. The Bernie Clifton, pish-stained caper with cheesepipes in Dundee sounds like a plan though. I imagine by the end of the day folk will look more like Bernie Nolan.

Impressive

No such planning is involved in any of my brawls

They usually start with a spilled pint or a funny look

What is your plan of attack for Dingwall?

I had to edit, they mIght still be after me for it, will give you the details if we're ever out for a beer together. :)

Shame for all the lads who did time though, most have never looked back and have great families and jobs now, only one never hacked it, heard he cracked up and was hospitalised, I didn't know him, he was a young student.

They'll never forget that day though.

Dingwall will be a breeze, few calls out suss the lay of the land then take fat bill out at the pie stand.

Sounds good, think that's 8.30 out of dyce, will confer with my mate in the morning, he'll be in his scratcher by now pissed, offshore punter.

9.26 Keith to Inverness is my preference.

I'll have some vallies should the addict fae mad be there, think it might be simmys loon, I'm good like that, :)

Diazepan, Fluoxetine and Zopiclone combined with alcohol gives you a much better hit. :dc:

Trust me on that one. :laughing:

FAO Reekie Dock. As you can see I'm getting the train to the game. Will be in touch on Friday once you're hame.