Pubs In Dingwall

tup

Wick must be more sheltered than I thought if meeting a couple of folk off the internet counts as "epic"

Agreed, the fad of meeting folk off the internet died out a while ago, that's when I kinda gave up especially after meeting the most people out of everyone on donstalk, afc chat and aberdeen mad.

You're the one all excited (and probably counting sleeps) about going to a football match and meeting folk in the pub.

Fairly standard stuff for anyone else I'd have thought, normally sorted by a text or two.

Odd, odd thread.

Can just imagine an excited tup tucking his son in at night "you looking forward to the weekend, 2 sleeps buddy, it'll be smashing"

You're the one all excited (and probably counting sleeps) about going to a football match and meeting folk in the pub.

Fairly standard stuff for anyone else I'd have thought, normally sorted by a text or two.

Odd, odd thread.

counting sleeps.

ha ha

its the equaivalent of his accountancy crew tartan army weekend away

i.e. the most exciting thing he's done for 25 years

Great news for any hay fever sufferers in the party, decent weather as well but I still advise wrapping up warm, especially Tups loon, the weather can change in a heartbeat up there in the mountains, be prepared.

Forecast Summary
  • Outlook for Saturday to Monday

Mainly dry and bright with sunny intervals on Saturday. Cloudy but mild with patchy rain on Sunday, brighter in Inverness. Similar conditions on Monday.

Environmental Summary
UV: 1UK Range: 1-7
Pollen: ModerateUK Range: Low to Very High