Pubs In Dingwall

tup

Sounds to me like some of the lads on AdMad are looking for a square go with some of you lads on The Hat.

I think the inference in one post being that the Dingbat Five met up to throw down.... that's what the kids call fechting... throwing down.

Did you meet up to throw down?

Is that what this was all about?

db5.jpg

Let's not spoil the thread, we went to Dingwall and had a blast, as has been said we were too busy having a laugh to cause any trouble, I never even saw anything out of order, too many people looking to be offended by young lads having a laugh at the football these days.

Always the same nowadays Dayts. I'm a young loon who has a laugh wi my mates at the footy, if I offend a few Huns or Tims then great, if it were upto some folk nowadays they'd have everyone sitting deeing or saying nothing.

That ain't my style I like a laugh at the footy like your goodself.

Sounds to me like some of the lads on AdMad are looking for a square go with some of you lads on The Hat.

I think the inference in one post being that the Dingbat Five met up to throw down.... that's what the kids call fechting... throwing down.

Did you meet up to throw down?

Is that what this was all about?

db5.jpg

We met up to slag tup, turned out he was ok in real life.

Fair enough he was short and bald but that isn't a crime!

Always the same nowadays Dayts. I'm a young loon who has a laugh wi my mates at the footy, if I offend a few Huns or Tims then.great, if it were upto some folk nowadays who'd have everyone sitting deeing or saying nothing.

That ain't my style I like a laugh at the footy like your goodself.

Yeah can't be doing with the people who run to a bulletin board on a Sunday morning, if they have a problem with anyone go say it to their face at the game.

The PC people who moan about the Ibrox songs and the durrant stuff can do one as well IMO, it's a fitba stadium, anything goes for 90 minutes.