Pubs In Dingwall

tup

Thank you for your kind words and generous offer daytripping.

I might just take you up on that sometime.

I'm almost certain the 20th game will be a win.

If not, I'll be dropping Stewart Milne a communication basically ordering him to put his hand in his pocket to make sure we attend every game until this hex is vanquished.

I reckon we have spent £2k plus on expenses for Dons games since my loon started going, and not a single victory have we witnessed.

Terrible stat.

Maybe the players freeze when they ken I'm there, I'm maybe intimidating them.

One bitter person on another board isn't going to take the shine away from what was a great day out, and anyone that thought there was any trouble there that day obviously hasn't went to dons games through the 80's and 90's, Dingwall was a kids tea party in comparison, the only iffy thing that day was the pies.

I'll pass that feedback on to my gf she works in the bakehouse where they are made. :P

I'd like to work in the bakehouse that makes the pies for Ibrox and Parkhead. Now that would be a fun job.

:hysterical: spend all week deciding which body fluid to add.

Ones I had were great (had about three), though was mangled by then. Canna mind think some of them weren't theirs so might have been the other lots Redstar. Apparently in the old days they used to heat them up at folks houses then take them to the game at County.

Fuck you can't say a nice word on here without being accused of grooming! :laughing:

As for rose budding, you can't buy rose seeds to grow your own! think it about it lads, :cool: was a very lucrative business, fucking hard work though, young man's game. Did get around though so got a chance to work all over, they were good times.