Aberdeen V Hearts (1 - 3)

What an utter tuber Brines and his team are.

Hammill should have been off for his lunge at Hector. We should have had a pen and Hearts a man sent off, but nothing was given. He gave a pen to us for nothing, obviously no sending off for the Hearts. We had a stonewaller when Pawlett was taken down waved away. Robson's first booking was absolutely ridiculous.

It didn't look like we were the team with 10 men. We were all over Hearts. We couldn't take our chances though. That's what counts. Two pieces of bad defending and a great strike by Stevenson lost us the goals.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clowns not at the game need not comment.Same old pish who don't attend piping up with their negative, draining opinions.

You'd better not be directing that at the likes of me, pal. I have been very supportive of McInnes and still am. However, I have only relayed the facts, which are that for all our impressive moments (and there have been several) this season, there have been 5 games in which our results have been poor. If we had lost that shoot-out against Alloa, we'd have been lamenting yet another cup exit to a lower league side and who is to say our entire season would have recovered from that?

All in all, I am more than impressed with McInnes and what he has done so far, BUT facts are facts and as he himself has acknowledged, our inconsistency remains.

You'd better not be directing that at the likes of me, pal. I have been very supportive of McInnes and still am. However, I have only relayed the facts, which are that for all our impressive moments (and there have been several) this season, there have been 5 games in which our results have been poor. If we had lost that shoot-out against Alloa, we'd have been lamenting yet another cup exit to a lower league side and who is to say our entire season would have recovered from that?

All in all, I am more than impressed with McInnes and what he has done so far, BUT facts are facts and as he himself has acknowledged, our inconsistency remains.

He's probably directing it at me, but I'm used to it. I also am very supportive of McInnes and think he is the best choice as manager we could have made. I agree with all you say and agree that the fundamental problem is an almost inexplicable inconsistency that never shows any signs of being eradicated.

The debate should concentrate on why that should happen rather than just saying if you don't go to a game then your opinion doesn't count.

Gutted after that. Hates those cunts. First off, Brines was an absolute embarrassment today hardly got anything right. Secondly, Hammill is a horrible fat little cunt, constantly getting involved with fans, players etc. total cunt.

As soon as Robbo got booked early on fees boys round about all mentioned he will need to be careful then goes a pulls back boy on half way line, poor from Robson but Brines couldn't get the red out fast enough. Cunt.

McGinn's pen would have killed game off I feel f he had converted it. Good crowd great atmosphere in south stand and finally Hammill and Brines are cunts.

Even after the missed pen and even the sending off I was not worried in the slightest. Shocking decisions from Brines, it made Thompson's display earlier at Pittodrie look like a refereeing master class. An absolute Fucking disgrace. Was the first goal offside? Will need to check highlights. Pur luck was always going to run out with 12 against 10

Exactly.

Today exposes our contuing frailties, imo. Between the narrow penalties victory over Alloa, two defeats to mini-huns, defeat to Ross County and a late equaliser against a poor St. Mirren side, that's FIVE GAMES in which we have woefully underperformed, all of which we should be winning comfortably.

McInnes true potential will be measured in how he overcomes this terrible inconsistency and with us visiting Torbett Towers in our next league game, a barren winless run is a real risk.

Come on, Derek. Show us what you're made of!

This can't be ignored and it's not a new thing and is a worry. We can't control officials. It's disappointing but there's an early chance to redeem ourselves next week and hopefully we can take it.

This can't be ignored and it's not a new thing and is a worry. We can't control officials. It's disappointing but there's an early chance to redeem ourselves next week and hopefully we can take it.

Bull-shit!

We have not under-performed against Hearts this season. We have played much worse than in both Hearts games and won very comfortably. The other three I'll give you, but three games out of the games we've played so far is a great return and I'd challenge you to find any team who hasn't underperformed in 3 games this season.

Bull-shit!

We have not under-performed against Hearts this season. We have played much worse than in both Hearts games and won very comfortably. The other three I'll give you, but three games out of the games we've played so far is a great return and I'd challenge you to find any team who hasn't underperformed in 3 games this season.

Hearts have won 3 games this season, 2 against us. They just won their first away game of the season. Over half of their points have this season have come against us. They doubled their goals scored away from home this season today. Hands up, maybe 'underperformed' is the wrong word and a bit harsh. What word describes losing games that are more than winnable (weren't we 2nd and Hearts 'bottom' before the game)?

Hearts have won 3 games this season, 2 against us. They just won their first away game of the season. Over half of their points have this season have come against us. They doubled their goals scored away from home this season today. Hands up, maybe 'underperformed' is the wrong word and a bit harsh. What word describes losing games that are more than winnable (weren't we 2nd and Hearts 'bottom' before the game)?

How could we have forgotten that this is what we do, i.e. lose to lower opposition. It's been an unfortunate habit for years. Maybe the euphoria just got too much. Back to reality now.

Totally different circumstances surrounding the two games against Hearts. The fact that most of their points have come against us this season is nothing more than coincidence.

Totally different circumstances surrounding the two games against Hearts. The fact that most of their points have come against us this season is nothing more than coincidence.

Yup. First time it was fully the team & managers fault.

Poor attitudes & got what we deserved in that game but today/yesterday was a completely different strory.

Team were great, great attitudes, never stopped even with Brines being a complete dick.

Robson & Brines cost us but the team desperately tried to salvage something & great credit to them for that.

McGinn could have had the game in the bag (well a good way towards it) but not going to slaughter him too much for that. Not the best of pens but a decent save too.

He'll bounce back. He's just found his shooting boots again, so I'll allow him that (just this once)

Robson off !!!

Fucking idiot !

Correct. what a fucking halfwit. Already booked, then commits the most needless foul and...well...loses us the game. The 3rd factor that lost us the game.

Robson should get his jotters for that one

I agree. He's certainly cost us more points than gained. No room for reckless, indisciplined, fuckwitted dinosaurs like that at AFC.

This is a new era. He brings fuck alll to the table....apart from the odd superb free kick and corner...oh wait...

robson will not play again this season

Seriously hope you are correct.

Clearly this was Langfields fault, he let in the goals, it must be his fault,,,,,,,,

Well....fuckwits on here are giving him credit when he gets cean sheets despite having absolutely fuck all to do.

So yeah. It's his fault.

Useless, spasticated fuckwit.

If the referee and his team are as bad as it is being suggested, and are the reason why we lost, then surely there must be some mechanism for the club to register this as being unacceptable or are we above that sort of thing?

Pointless the cunts just close rank and back each other. It would just end up costing the club money.

A system really does need to be put in place regarding referees and their dismal performances.

Getting more and more outraged at this by the minute.

Just watching highlights on RedTV

Here is Hamill. He's just kicked the ball upfield...Hector is on the ground...he clearly deliberately follows through trying to kick Hector in the head...think he only manages to connect with shoulders or neck though.

Tough one for the referee to see tho'...oh wait...he's looking straight at it.

Fcuking disgusting.

thug.jpg

The paranoia on here is reaching Kiddyfiddler St levels.ffs. Brines gave a penalty that never was just after a stonewaller he never gave, just like he did at Tynie earlier in the season and regarding the hand ball shout on the line, it was ball to hand. One of your players had a drive from around 18yrds and another of your players redirected it from just inside the 6 yrd box at pace. McGowan kept his arms by his side.

Swings and Roondaboots.

ps. The Stella in The Pitt's pish.

Nae cunt likes to be be beat, fuck, especially when you're expected to win. I went up to yours yesterday to get oot the hoose and to give the young 'uns a bit of support. Like a majority of folk I was expecting a hiding mutts but when the penalty was saved I thought, just maybe we could steal a point.

As for swings and roondaboots, Hamill should have walked, aye. McHattie shouldn't have in our last game.

I hope we meet in the final as it would be a cracker of a game and thon "penis" song brought a smile to my face let me tell you.

Nae cunt likes to be be beat, fuck, especially when you're expected to win. I went up to yours yesterday to get oot the hoose and to give the young 'uns a bit of support. Like a majority of folk I was expecting a hiding mutts but when the penalty was saved I thought, just maybe we could steal a point.

As for swings and roondaboots, Hamill should have walked, aye. McHattie shouldn't have in our last game.

I hope we meet in the final as it would be a cracker of a game and thon "penis" song brought a smile to my face let me tell you.

Ah...swings and roundabouts in respect of all games.

Thought you were applying that to yesterday's game on it's own

Aye. a final would be cracking.

As lang as Brines is nae the ref... :clangers2:

just watched the highlights and am baffled, first half, hearts should have been down to 9. fuck me, that donkey Hamill could have been sent off 3 times himself and how the fuck did all the officials manage to miss the hand ball on the line. Mcginn scores the pen and we probably go on to win by 4 or 5. Second half started well, then brines gets the opportunity he seemed to be waiting for all game and can't get the red card out quick enough to send off robson. Even after that we looked the more likely and looked like the team who wanted win. Three break away goals from hearts when we were pushing to score and game over. Thought Vernon was unlucky not to score with his header that jurt went wide from a tight angle. Hector should have done better for their second.