• 7 months later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From a neutral perspective, it very funny! Another classic English meltdown, after they'd started becoming too cocky!

However, tough on Stokes. He's been developing into one of the best players in the world over the past 18 months or so.

The English Cricket team are one of the most cocky sports teams in the world some right arseholes

From a neutral perspective, it very funny! Another classic English meltdown, after they'd started becoming too cocky!

However, tough on Stokes. He's been developing into one of the best players in the world over the past 18 months or so.

When you sent me that PM yesterday just before the last over saying no way will England blow it now I should have expected it.

Stokes is an ok player, quite overrated but fuck me that was tough to watch yesterday, that first ball of the final over was just disgusting made worse by the fact I was quite heavily invested on England on betfair which turned in to another disaster. It was a great final with some fantastic performances from Root and Samuels, the innings from Samuels was one of the best I've seen.

When you sent me that PM yesterday just before the last over saying no way will England blow it now I should have expected it.

:hysterical:

Spectacular collapse. Guys like Cook and Pietersen showed a more today, but Englands tail has just been smashed by the Australian attack in every single test.

Mitchell Johnson is getting the headlines, but Nathan Lyon is developing into a brilliant spin bowler. Australias attack is frightening at the moment... and they have Cummins and Pattinson waiting in the wings too! If Australia find a couple of batsmen, then they are going to be challenging South Africa soon.... that's a big 'if' though.

Not all doom and gloom for England though. Bairstow I think will grow into an excellent wicket keeper and that Stokes is going to be incredible. Already very good with both bat and ball... he's only played three tests. Early days yet, but he looks like he has the tools to become something very special.

Stokes is an ok player, quite overrated but fuck me that was tough to watch yesterday, that first ball of the final over was just disgusting made worse by the fact I was quite heavily invested on England on betfair which turned in to another disaster. It was a great final with some fantastic performances from Root and Samuels, the innings from Samuels was one of the best I've seen.

:hysterical:

Stokes is brilliant and is just going to get better and better. The 250 he got in South Africa recently was a bit better than 'OK'! I don't think he'll let this get to him. Geoff Boycott recently said he hopes he lives long enough to see Stokes realise his potential - because he has the potential to be incredible! Even Flintoff said he's already miles better than he ever was.

See my quote from 2013, just after I'd seen him play one of his first tests in Perth. It was obviously to me then, that he had something about him! I'm glad to say that this was one I got absolutely correct!