Inverness V Aberdeen (3 - 4)

Strange game.Spoke briefly to Boofon, VDA, Minijc, Heppy and RAZOR. Lost a contact lens in the third bounce.Could easily have thrown it away. Will source some highlights as was blootered and didn't get the best view of the goals.

Look above your last post for the highlights.

Met VDA in Fochabers. Good egg. We were both very taken by a lovely looking hairy who appeared at the bar.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-4 away from home against second in the league is an excellent result

we are just pissed off because we expected a couple more in the second half but instead played shit

we did have a couple of chances second half but never took them

wind, langfield and not marking the best striker in the league were three of the main reasons we never had a good second half

still happy to take an away win bring on the next game

I don't think I've ever been to a game and been 4-0 up at half time. 2nd half was an absolute joke and inexcusable. We have progressed so far, however we bottled it second half. I can't just sweep that under the carpet and pretend that didn't happen. Was totally shitting it near the end, if want to even think about being 2nd we need the drive and guts that Cali had for the whole game, we showed yesterday we don't have that.

Great win at the end of the day, but questions have to be asked.

Shaughnessy was awful yesterday, showing the same lack of concentration that cost us goals last season. Hopefully he can learn from his mistakes. His habit of coming up field, then turning his back on the play when we lose the ball, and running back, with an attacker, with the ball, following him, seems to have been coached out of him.

At the end of the day, we scored four goals, away from home against, what was, the best defensive record in the league

Good news if Reynolds is ok.

Fantastic result but Clangers tried his best to inspire a massive collapse of arses.

He was the main reason for us bottling it & Caley believing they could get back in the game.

We will never win a trophy with him in goals.

Delighted with three points but it somehow feels weird to be so pissed off about how it panned out.

Hope that bottle crashing is out of the system for the well game & beyond.

A few people have said that we're joint second but we're not joint second. We're joint third (third if you go by goals for)& with the team we're joint with having a game in hand.

Yes we're progressing but have to turn well over as well as they're only a point behind us.

Goal difference is as good as a point.

If league prize money was dished out now we'd be getting third place money & not joint second placed money.

Pedantic I know but true all the same

Looking for the bright side, 3 points against the team 2nd in the division away from home and a reminder to deek that if he's to build a team with the bottle to win things we need a keeper to rely on and to shut a game up. From the highlights every corner was only going one place, 21 players seemed to realise this, 1 consistently didn't.

Proper show by Robson and Pawlett looking to drive was encouraging

What happened to consi?

I don't think I've ever been to a game and been 4-0 up at half time. 2nd half was an absolute joke and inexcusable. We have progressed so far, however we bottled it second half. I can't just sweep that under the carpet and pretend that didn't happen. Was totally shitting it near the end, if want to even think about being 2nd we need the drive and guts that Cali had for the whole game, we showed yesterday we don't have that.

The soft penalty changed the game, Aberdeen goals were against run of play..caley started playing in the second half, wasnt much the players could do to stop them, Caley rattled the woodwork 3 times, we were lucky to escape with the points! xxz

The soft penalty changed the game, Aberdeen goals were against run of play..caley started playing in the second half, wasnt much the players could do to stop them, Caley rattled the woodwork 3 times, we were lucky to escape with the points! xxz

Well yesterday was just silly, started at 9am got in at 6 this morning, I am absolutely burst, been bedded all day but what a cracking day, first half I thought we played really well and took our chances then second half everyone just stopped really apart from Robson, Jack was SHOCKING don't think he completed a pass to a team mate, the fud in goals is well, JUST A FUCKING FUD!

Nice to meet VDA and Boof, nice chaps, also nice to get started on cos I apparently think I'm royalty hahaha

Well yesterday was just silly, started at 9am got in at 6 this morning, I am absolutely burst, been bedded all day but what a cracking day, first half I thought we played really well and took our chances then second half everyone just stopped really apart from Robson, Jack was SHOCKING don't think he completed a pass to a team mate, the fud in goals is well, JUST A FUCKING FUD!

Nice to meet VDA and Boof, nice chaps, also nice to get started on cos I apparently think I'm royalty hahaha

I think I might have seen a video of you on a pool table with 5 other men.

thats actually the 2nd time we've met but I am not surprised you can't remember the first meeting, you were in some state.

nice to meet boofon, he's a good cunt.