Aberdeen V Dumbarton (1-0)

After a 30 min queue got briefs for the game today...say what like about Craig Brown but no-one ever had to queue for tickets when he was the gaffer.

I'm surprised people didn't move out of the way for you you absolute tank.

I'll take a 1-0 no injuries.

Can't make it as I'm working. Would rest/sub off early the following players, Pawlett, Rooney, Robson, Flood and Reynolds. Use the squad. Hopefully should have enough in the tank to beat Dumbarton. Last thing we want is picking up injuries. Hopefully we'll get an early goal to settle any nerves.

Aberdeen FC @AberdeenFC 11m

Team for today's Scottish Cup match v Dumbarton:

Langfield, Logan, Anderson, Reynolds, Considine, Jack, Robson, Flood, Hayes, Rooney, Smith

Subs:Weaver, Shaughnessy, Tate, Low, McGinn, Vernon, Zola

Me old man just asked: Who's that massive black guy up front training just now. Angus the Bull, dad. Next silly question.

Aberdeen FC @AberdeenFC 11m

Team for today's Scottish Cup match v Dumbarton:

Langfield, Logan, Anderson, Reynolds, Considine, Jack, Robson, Flood, Hayes, Rooney, Smith

Subs:Weaver, Shaughnessy, Tate, Low, McGinn, Vernon, Zola

I'm happy with that.

(Forgot about McGinn playing mid-week when I did my line-up.)

I'm going for 5-0.

Respect for Dumbarton, however the difference in each team's ability to defend is quite big.

A two goal lead any time before the half could see the 'flood'gates open.

Rooney (2), Smith, Hayes, Vernon.

0-0... quarter of the game gone (as I type).

Dumbarton with one shot off target thanks to Robson being turned and Flood being nutmegged on the same play.

One other long range shot on target, then a penalty claim on Anderson for holding Sons player (which was dismissed by ref).

Update... Mitch Meg saved in close.

Dons good on the break. Some good passing. Strong down the wings, but yet to break them down.

Robson came the closest with a diving header. Had another go past for a corner, and had another freekick outside the box saved.