Aberdeen V St Johnstone (1 - 2)

That's a bit unfair on adio, bullstanes78, what makes him weird?

The fact he has owned up to eating the still beating heart of a koala bear in front of a bus full of schoolchildren has something to do with it. That and once the air runs out in their coffin he will have murdered 7 young people and buried them in the outback.

People move to oz for a reason. For some its the chance of a better life, better job, better weather. For others it's the availability of hundreds of miles of inhospitable landscape perfect for concealing bodies.

He did a lovely job of commenting on the Alloa penalty shoot out out though. That evens things up as far as I am concerned.

Stay free ADIO and don't get sloppy.

• Upvote 2

Not entirely sure why we're discussing how Lee Miller and Severin would fit into our squad in the official match thread, but each to their own.

Anyway, another assured and professional pre-match interview by McInnes on RedTV. It must be difficult to say the least, putting up with the same annoying line of questions from Tyrone 'One Dimension' Smith.

Also very impressed listening to Tony Doc - think it was recorded prior to Hibs game, but the questions and answers were of high quality. Could see him as a manager in his own right to be honest.

I met seve recently at Mariner centre in Falkirk. I was wearing ma dons top and he came over to me and said come on you reds i burst out laughing and blurted out fuck its Scott severin. His wee girl in same swimming class as ma oldest.

There was a picture of him, Bazza Nic and someone else at the cup final. Clearly enjoyed there time here.

I met seve recently at Mariner centre in Falkirk. I was wearing ma dons top and he came over to me and said come on you reds i burst out laughing and blurted out fuck its Scott severin. His wee girl in same swimming class as ma oldest.

Did he ask if you'd managed to get LC final tickets?

• Upvote 2

Christ on a bike! The eve of Scotland's biggest cup comp, of which we are 90 mins away from reaching the final and there's been no added posts to the official match thread.

Where are you? LET'S BE 'AVVIN YOU!!!!

Getting reasonably excited for this game now after seeing the scum v the arabs today. Pitch didn't look too bad... should allow for a decent enough passing game. Not sure the shortening of the width of the pitch will have an effect on us? How wide is the likes of Tynecastle?

See ya's down there guys and gals.... let's make some feckin noise and roar the lads on to another victory!!

It will be a big test tomorrow. Can see it going to penalties, with St.J having worked out our game plan (we only seem to have one), and stifling any moves from central midfield into the final third. Just hope Pawlett is back to form again and can use his speed to open up their defence on the break. Rooney can't do it all on his own.

Can't go to the match...it'd be a long commute from Minnesota (USA). Wishing the best to the squad. Any suggestions on how to watch a feed? Thanks much

Install ZenMate:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zenmate-for-google-chrome/fdcgdnkidjaadafnichfpabhfomcebme?hl=en

And while you're at it, AdBlock Plus:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock-plus/cfhdojbkjhnklbpkdaibdccddilifddb?hl=en

Then go to:

http://www.vipboxuk.co/

Should be good to go.